Status: Back updating

Bring Me to Life.

035

I slept most of the ride up to Maurice's place. The pregnancy was taking it's toll on me. When we arrived, it was the big beautiful mansion on a ranch. Rhonda's kids immediately went into a frenzy when they saw the horses. We pulled into the drive way and we stepped out of the car to stretch as Maurice ran out to greet us.

"Hola Mamá." Maurice hugged Maria. "Hi hijo." She replied. He turned to us and smiled.

"Arturo." He hugged his son. "Dad." Arturo hugged his dad back a little awkwardly. When he pulled back I squeezed his hand for reassurance.

"Alli, you're glowing." He hugged me. "Thank you for inviting me." I smiled.

"You're basically my daughter in law, of course." He said.

"This is my friend, Rhonda and her three kids Adam, Kate and Jonathan. She been like a second mom to me." I explained.

"The more the merrier, we have plenty of room here." He smiled.

"Is this a castle?" Jonathan asked Maurice.

"No but it's very close. Would you and your siblings like to ride the horses later?" He asked and they all squealed in excitement. Maurice turned to kissed Vanya on the forehead.

"How are you feeling sweet heart?" He asked. "I'm fine, thank you." She answered sweetly.

"Stephan, Joe, how you boys been?" He asked Arthur's friends.

"Great sir." Stephan said.

"Everybody come inside, I want you to meet my family. Leave the bags, the boys will get them later." Maurice ushered us through the house, promising a tour later when would tell us where we were going to sleep. We walked to the backyard and saw he was planning a barbecue.

"This is my wife, Lena." He gestures the the beautiful brunette handing us all lemonade.

"Hi, wow this is a big group." She smiled. "Good thing you love to entertain." Maurice winked at his wife and she giggled.

"This is my mother Maria, my son Seance, his girlfriend Alli..."

"You're glowing." She complimented me.

"I'm pregnant." I smiled shyly. "Congratulations." She hugged me.

"This is Seance little sister Vanya, Alli's second mom Rhonda and her kids, Adam, Kate and Jonathan. And my son's best friends Stephan and Joe." Maurice said proudly.

"It's great to meet all of you. Maurice has talked about nothing but his family since he got back in touch with you guys. " she smiled.

"Wonderful to meet you too dear." Maria said. "I have to introduce you to my kids and I think Seance should meet his brother." She went into the house to call the kids. Arthur squeezed my hand slightly and I hugged my body to his, it seemed to relax him. Lena returned with three kids, a boy and girl our age and a little boy about 6, Jonathan's age.

"These our my twins, Jessica and Jackson both 17." I looked at Jessica, who was drooling over my boyfriend and Jackson who was smirking at me. I felt Arthur's arm tighten around my waist and realized he was sending Jackson a message.

"And this is Mason." She mushed his hair. He walked up to Arthur and looked at him.

"Are you my brother?" He asked. "Um, yeah?" The little boy hugged my boyfriend's legs.

"This is so cool. I have so much to tell you. I can show you all my toys, we can hang out and play video games and build a fort and go camping and..."

"Slow down little man, he's just for a visit." Maurice laughed.

"Sorry." He smiled.

"No prob." Arthur smiled. "Food is ready so why don't we sit down." Lena suggested and we gathered around the table, while the kids had their own table.

"So how far along are you Alli?" Lena asked as we were passing food around.

"15 weeks." I smiled. "Seance, you excited?" Maurice asked.

"Can't wait." He kissed my cheek. "You have a job, to support your family?" Maurice said.

"Yeah, Joe and I work at an mechanic shop." Arthur said.

"You might need a little more money in the future son." Maurice said.

"Maurice leave the boy alone. He needs to finish school first." Maria chimed in.

"She's right, Maurice. This is family time." Lena said.

"So tomorrow the rest of the family is coming and were having a pot luck." Maurice said.

"Cant wait hijo. " Maria smiled.

"So Alli, do you know what you're having?" Lena asked.

"No but we were supposed to get the results when I get back." I said. I turned to Arthur.

"I dont think I can wait that long, I think I want to call and get the results tomorrow." I said.

"I think that's a great idea." He kissed the top of my head.

"That would be great. I still have plenty of things from Jonathan and Maurice's family loves to gush over pregnant women and babies, I'm sure they'll be bringing gifts." Lena laughed.

"Wow, thank you." Other then the twins, the dinner was great. We all got along very well. Later that night Maurice showed us where to sleep. The kids had the enormous playroom, the rest of us had rooms. After Arthur returned to the room from showering, I wrapped my arms around him.

"You ok?" I asked. "As long as I have you and the rest of my family, I'm the happiness man alive. " he smiled.

"And Jackson stays away from you." He said. "Jackson couldnt want me, I'm pregnant. Besides the goal is to makes sure Jessica stays away from you." I argued.

"Dont worry your pretty little head. I love you." He said. "I love you too." He lifted me into his arms and tucked us in bed.