Status: Back updating

Bring Me to Life.

036

The next morning I was excited to be back with my family, my cousins and uncles, even my aunt that I haven’t since her since forever. I bet they’re all missing us too.
“Arturo is something wrong you seemed distracted? Alli asked concerned.
“I am just so overwhelmed by all of this I mean having my family back, specially my father. And you being pregnant, Vanya been back. I am just so happy.” I smiled at her while getting ready to go for breakfast.
“I am glad you are finally happy and that you forgave your father already.” She smiled and I laughed.
“Oh no he is not of the hook, he still owns me.” Alli giggled and rolled her eyes at me.
“What can possibly would you want from him?”
“I need him to not walk away this time again. I’m afraid of letting him in and him walking away you know.” I frowned. “I just need to have a real conversation with him about this.” Alli kissed me tenderly and full of love.
“I am sure that he will not walk away from you this time. And if he does you will still have all of us, your grandmother, Vanya, Joe, Stephan, Ronda, the kids and me. We all love you and we are always going to be your family.” I smiled and kissed her back. “Let’s go have breakfast.”
@@@@@
After breakfast all the girls and kids in the house went for a picnic including Stephan. All the guys stood back in the house.
“Have you talk to your father about the family business?” Joe asked.
“No, we haven’t got a chance and I think he is waiting for my uncles to be here.” I frowned.
“Do you even know what the family business is?” He asked smirking.
“No, asshole is not openly talk about unless you are in it, which I don’t understand.” I was still frowning.
“You are thinking way too hard, Arturo.” We started laughing together and hitting each other.
“What are you immature guys are doing?” I heard Jackson asked.
“Don’t you see doing immature things?” I said annoyed.
“Clearly.” Jackson reply.
“If you don’t like it you can just walk away?” Joe rolled his eyes.
“This is my house; I can go where ever I want last time I check. Just because you are here doesn’t mean shit.” Now I rolled my eyes. “I don’t really give a flying fuck what you think, so I suggest walking away now.”
“If not?” He smirked.
“Do you really want to know?” Joe asked getting annoyed.
“You wouldn’t do shit? Look at you, two poor little shits that think than can be someone. Your father didn’t even love you enough to stick around, you mother doesn’t love you and you got your girlfriend pregnant so she wouldn’t leave you.” He had this smug face I wanted to punch.
“You have some nerve to stand there and tell all of that to my nephew!” I heard my aunt Claudia said before I had time to react. “You better walk away boy before I’ll be the one to punch that smug ugly face of yours.” She huffed and Jackson walked away from us quickly. “The nerve of that kid I can’t believe he is related to Lena. Now where is my favorite nephew?” I grinned so wide.
“Aunt Claudia!” I embrace her since I haven’t seen her in a long time.
“Little Arthur oh my god look at you! So damn big! And strong!” She embraced me back tears starting to streamed down her face. “I miss you so much!” We embraced each other for like 5 minutes and then let go. “So who is this gentleman beside you?”
“This is Joe, my brother.” I saw Joe surprised face from the corner of my eyes. “Well come here you!” She hugged him too. “Is nice to see that my nephew chose good friends. Well let’s go to lunch I want to hear everything from both of you.” We made our way to the kitchen to have lunch and dad join us for it. We were just talking about everything that had happen.
“You mean to say that the bitch of Eliza got you little sister rape! The nerve of that woman! I never really liked her! The only good thing that came from her was you and now Vanya! Oh lord I can’t wait to meet her!” My aunt hasn’t change a bit.
“Aunt Claudia don’t tell her that I said that to you.” She nodded. “Of course Arturo, I’m not stupid.”
“Arturo don’t start insulting your aunt you know how she gets” Dad reply too and I laughed.
“Oh Maur let that go you goof that was one time!”
“Yeah and my favorite comic book got on fire in the middle of the lawn!” By then everyone was laughing at the table. When we heard the door open and Stephan was beyond pissed and Alli was crying. I frowned along with everyone at the table.
“Alli what’s…” I didn’t finish the sentence when she ran out of the kitchen.
“Stephan what happen?” I know when my best friend is about to kill someone.
“I can’t stand you step-sister and you better keep her away from Alli and me.” With that said tears started to flow down his face and he ran out of the room.
“Shit.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello :D