Status: Back updating

Bring Me to Life.

037

All the girls and Stephan went on a picnic at the parks to the kids could play. I watched them and smiled, knowing I would soon be watching my baby play at a park soon. That thought led to all the kids that me and Arthur would have. I wanted a big family since I was an only child but I really should talk to Arthur more.

"Daydreaming about the baby?" Stephan asked and I blushed.

"Did the doctor call yet?" Maria asked.

"Yeah, earlier this morning. " I smiled."And?" Lena asked.

"I want to surprise Arthur tonight at dinner. So im keeping my mouth close. " I smiled.

"Too bad you couldn't do the same with your legs." Jessica said. We all ignored her.

"You're gonna be a wonderful mother." Rhonda said. "I hope so. I know it wont be easy but I'm ready to take on the responsibility for the life Arturo and I created. " I vowed.

"Probably got pregnant on purpose. " Jessica mumbled. I huffed at her little digs.

"Jessica enough. " Lena warned. "What I'm not saying anything that she hasn't heard before. Being a teen mom pretty much makes you a slut." She glared at me.

"Jessica!" Lena shouted. "Arturo just gonna leave her and that snot machine. Im surprised he hasn't left her already with her obvious weight gain." I was sbout to tell her never to call my boyfriend that when I rubbed my stomach self consciously. I wasnt 4 months yet but I was starting to show.

"What is your problem?" Stephan pushed h her slightly and she squealed in disgust.

"Dont touch me you disease-ridden fag." She said. Every one stared at her in shock.

"Is that an engagement ring?" She scoffed at Stephan left hand.

"You have about as much chance of getting married as that whale." She looked at me.

"Im ready to leave." I got up and began walking in the direction of the house. The tears began to flow as soon as I got through the door. All the boys rushed to find out what's going on.“Alli what’s…” I ran away before Arthur finished. A few minutes of trying to calm myself down Arthur walked in.

"What happened?" He asked. "Jessica called me and Stephan some horrible names." I said.

"Like what?" He asked. "Called him a fag and said he'd never get married." I hated that word.

"No wonder he wanted to kill her." Arthur mumbled. "She called me a slut and a whale. And she's right." I sniffled.

"Don't you dare listen to her. You're pregnant and your not even showing." He said.

"How many times a day do I tell you're beautiful?" He asked. "A lot." I mumbled.

"And how many times a day do I tell you I love you?" He asked. "All day long." I smiled.

"Then don't listen to her, she's just jealous." He said. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. We pulled apart as we heard someone at the door knock. After we said come in, Lena walked in.

"Sweetheart, are you alright?" She asked me. I nodded. "I don't know what got into my daughter but I grounded her and she won't be joining us for dinner." Lena said.

"Thank you." I said. "How about we go and meet some more family ?" She said. We all walked downstairs and I was introduced to a lot of family members, many of which congratulated me and Arturo on the baby and gave us gifts. The night got so much better, I loved being around a loving family.As we sat down for dinner Maurice stood up to say a few words.

"I'm so glad to finally have all of my family here and to have the 4th generation Williams on the way." He smiled at me.

"It's truly a blessing." He smiled. "Cheers to family." He toasted as we all clinked glasses. I stood to make my announcement."I want to say, that being around this family is amazing and I'm so happy to be here." I smiled.

"I also wanted to share some news." I turned to Arturo. "I got the results back from the amniocentesis and were having a boy." The family gasped in surprised and cheered in happiness. Arturo stood up and hugged me.

"You're giving me a son?" He whispered in my ear. I pulled back to look into his eyes and he looked so...happy. He kissed me with so much passion, I would never doubt his love for me again.

"Alright you two, lets finish dinner." Maurice smiled