Status: Back updating

Bring Me to Life.

038

After an amazing dinner with the family, an amazing night with my girlfriend and I seriously can’t ask for more. Maybe I should ask her to marry me; we already are going to have a kid and with all my family here will be an amazing opportunity. I don’t believe in marriage…
“What are you thinking so hard over there?” I heard that obnoxious voice I hated.
“Like it matter to you!” I hissed at Jackson.
“Of course not, I mean why would I care about anything coming from you? The only thing I care is that gorgeous girlfriend of yours” He smirked at me with that statement.
“You really don’t want to get on my bad side, Jackson.” I glared at him.
“Bad side? You think you can scare me? You are nobody! You are a sad excuse of a human!” He sneered at me and I chuckled darkly. “You think words can hurt me.” I looked at him like a wild animal at his prey. “You think just because you live long enough with my father he is going to love you more than me, you think the love of my life is just going to drop me and go after you” I cornered him and I put my hand on his neck like if I was to strangled him. “You are just a weak, ungrateful, arrogant little shit! You don’t deserve anything that has been given to you! Not even your mother!” He was scared I could see it on his eyes.
“Séance Arthur Williams let go of him.” Dad said sternly and Jackson had a smug face.
“Right you need someone to rescue you.” I smirked at him and retracted my hand.
Jackson looked furious and threw the first punch. I lost my coolness and threw him against the wall and I punch a few times. “What the fuck? You think you can just hit someone and get away with it! Let alone me!” I hit him a few more times until I felt Joe pulled me away from him. “C’mon Arturo stop!” I pulled back from Joe. “Fuck this shit! I knew coming here would only cause me more troubles!”
“Arturo language!” Grandma hissed.
“You can all eat breakfast without me.” I said and walk out of the house. I was madder at myself than anyone in that house. I was mad that Jackson was saying is true. Soon enough my father would leave again, Alli would leave too along with Stephan and Joe, and I will be alone again. I started to cry because I do hate thinking that after all I’ve been through I will end up alone and hurt.
“Arturo.” I knew that voice anywhere.
“Uncle Boyd.” I glared at him. “What do you want?”
“We need to talk.”
“For what exactly?”
“The family company.” I glared even more at him.
“Why would you want to talk to me about it? Don’t you have a son? Or what about Jackson? Isn’t he the rightful owner from dad?” Now my Uncle glared at me.
“Don’t be such a brat, Séance. Now get up and start walking to the house before I’ll make you.” He said calmly but a bit too dangerous for my liking.
“No, I am not walking inside. I am getting sick of everyone telling me I have to take the family company! Why me? Why do I have to be the one in charge? Why I was left in the sidelines while everyone was happy here and now that they need someone they think of me! Is not fair!” He sighed. “Séance, I’m sorry.” I glared. “No you are fucking not! You were the first fucking one that didn’t like my mother and me! You despise us with a passion and you let it show! You were so fucking happy when my mother left and then even more happy when dad left me alone!” I hissed at him. “Don’t come here and be all nice with me that is just been a hypocrite.” I walked away from him.
@@@@@
After that encounter with my uncle I decided to just walk around the ranch.
“Arturo.” I heard a small voice called me.
“Alli.” I hugged her and she sighed. “Arturo I was worried it’s half a day and you being out here alone.”
“I’m sorry I am just too overwhelmed.” I mumbled while still hugging her.
“I know, I know.” She started stroking my hair and I was falling asleep. “I know I have no say in this Arturo but I think you should hear you father about the company.” I frowned.
“How do you know about that? I mean I know I told you about it but where is that coming from?” She flushed. “I heard them talking about that your Grandfather left the company for you.”
“You wait what? My grandfather?” She nodded. “But dad…” “He was saying something about that you were too young and you still too young to have the company but he is not giving it to you uncle about some reason that I didn’t have a chance to hear.” I frowned.
“Well that got a lot of complicated.” I sighed contently and she giggled. “You sound at peace right now.”
“You always makes me feel relax.” I smiled softly at her.
@@@@@
After spending 3 hours cuddling with my girlfriend, I decided to talk to my dad and 2 uncles about the company.
“Spit it out.” I glared at them.
“Art…” “Don’t even. I had it with the damn secrets and shit, out with it old man.”
“Fine sit down this is going to be a long explanation.” I frowned.
After a half an hour of explaining about how our great grandfather started the company about weapons I lost it. The fact that my grandfather left the company, not wait, all of the company at my name after he died and I didn’t knew about it got me pissed. But what calmed me down was the fact that my father was the head right now and he didn’t want me to have all of that on my shoulders at a young age. And then he explained how each one of uncles has a section that they are heads of the company but dad was the main one.
“So the family company is an American global aerospace, defense, security, and advanced Technology with worldwide interests. Damn I sound like Wikipedia.” My dad rolled his eyes.
“Yes Arturo you do sound like Wikipedia. Now that you know about most of the company you need to go to college and start getting involved with the company.” I looked at him if he were crazy.
“Are you insane? I have a baby on the way! I have a family to take care of! Besides don’t you want to give it to Jackson?”
“What in the world are you talking about, Arturo?”
“He is after all your son. Wouldn’t be unfair to just give to me the company?” Dad frowned.
“Now who’s insane? Jackson is not going to have the company just because he grew up with me is not like that. I am sorry that I abandoned you at a young age.” I rolled my eyes. “But even if I wanted to give him the company which I don’t because doing that would be the same as giving it to Boyd. This company is yours, is always been yours Arturo.” He smiled at me and I sighed.
“What is going to happen with Alli and I, Stephan, Joe, Grandma,Vanya, Rhonda and the kids? I’m not going to leave them. They’re my family. Just because the company is mine doesn’t mean I don’t have responsibilities.”
“I would never ask you to leave you family or your responsibilities, you will continue your plans but it will include the company along with us. Maybe after finishing high school you can move out here with all of them.”
“That’s a big decision and I need to tell them.” They nodded. “Hey dad can I talk to you in private?” He nodded and my uncles walk out of the study room.
“What is it?” He sound concerned.
“I want to propose to Alli and I don’t even know how to do it!” I grunted and he chuckled. “Don’t laugh this isn’t funny! This is a disaster, I don’t have a ring and I don’t know how to do it, plus I don’t even know if I would be a good husband!” I frowned.
“Relax I think I can help you.” He smiled fondly.
“So you are like okay with this?” I asked curious.
“Of course she will be good for, she is good for you. I wouldn’t want another person for you.”
“Can I ask why do you keep your personal life away from business?”
“Because I want everyone around feeling as good as they can be.” He smiled.
“What is the name of the company?”
“You are eager but no name until your graduation. Now I think I have the ring you grandfather gave to your grandmother.” And with that I smiled widely.
“You are the best old man.” He nodded. “Now c’mon we need to plan how you are going to propose.” And with that I spend my afternoon with the old man.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D