Status: Back updating

Bring Me to Life.

040

I placed my six month old twins in their cribs for a nap then went to check on my 5 year old son. I watched him sleep all curled up in his ninja turtle bed, he looked so much like his father. I walked into the living room and called my husband.

"Hi sweetheart." Arturo answered causing me to blush. "I miss you." I admitted.

"I left on this business trip yesterday and I'll be back tomorrow." He laughed. "I'm still allowed to miss you, aren't I? I am your wife." I told him.

"Yes you are. The most wonderful wife in the world." He said. "How are my babies?" He asked.

"All sleeping. They are so beautiful." I smiled. "Because they look like their mother." He said.

"No AJ looks like you." I argued. "I'm so thankful he's here." He sighed.

"That was a difficult delivery." I sighed thinking about how no matter how many hours I spent pushing, AJ would not move. I was exhausted and had to have an emergency C-section. After everything I went through he was unharmed and healthy.

"Can you believe we've been married for 5 years and three gorgeous children?" I asked him.

"Seems like only yesterday I was looking into the beautiful brown eyes of a shy wall flower that didn't know how truly gorgeous she was. She'd been hurt but she was so strong on the inside. She still to this day thinks I saved her but the truth is she saved me." I smiled.

"I love you Arturo." I told him. "I love you too Alli."

“Remember we have a big family dinner when you come back. Lena bought a bunch of toys for the kids.” I laughed.

“That woman.” Arturo sighed in frustration. “I swear between her and Rhonda, they’re gonna spoil those kids rotten.”

“Like you don’t?” I asked him. “I’m their father, that’s my right.” He laughed.

“And they are grandparents; it’s in their job description. Besides AJ is too sweet to ever be spoiled.” I reminded him.

“That boy truly does have his mother’s heart.” He said. Alli smiled as she heard three small taps on the front door.

“I wonder who that is.” Alli got up and dropped the phone. “I thought you weren’t coming back until tomorrow.” She hugged the love of her life.

“I finished early and now I get to spend all of tomorrow with my beautiful family.” They both looked into each other’s eyes and smiled, knowing there would be no feeling greater then what they had right then and there.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short but this is for XXXataktoulaXXX lol