Status: Back updating

Bring Me to Life.

005

That night my dad had some of his friends over, partying and getting wasted. I tried to ignore them as I was doing my homework. After two hours of trying to concentrate I gave up and just decided to try and get some sleep, I’ll just go to school early and finish it. Around midnight two people come bursting into my room, waking me up.

“Well this isn’t the bathroom.” The woman laughed. “No but look what we found instead.” The man eyed me.

“She’ll be fun to play with.” The woman walked up to me. “Please leave me alone.” I asked.

“She begs, I like that.” The man said. The woman then grabs me by my hair and drags me to my bed. I scream in pain as she slaps me and throws me on the bed. Then man straddles me and pins my hands above my head, I start to scream but the man plunges his tongue into my mouth. I feel the woman pulling down my pajama bottoms and I try to scream through my tears as she caressed my legs. The man torn my shirt and began to fondle my breast, all I did was pray that I was knocked out before these to psychos raped me.

Thank goodness my dad stormed into my room, for once I was grateful.

“Tommy, Marie, what’s going on here?” my dad asked. “Your daughter asked if we wanted to have some fun and now she’s not cooperating.” The woman drunkenly said.

“Get off her.” my dad ordered and they backed off. “Alli, come here princess.” I heard my old dad in his voice. I walked up to him and he looked at me but I couldn’t understand the emotion behind his face. Then he backhanded me and I stumbled into the picture frames and alarm clock on my bedside table.

“I always knew you were a little whore, guess those school rumors were true.” He said to me. I reached up to feel my right cheek and saw a little blood on my fingers.

“Next time I catch you hoeing around, I let the finish what they started. You obviously want it.” The couple walked.

“You are so worthless.” He glared at me then slammed my door. I wish I had a doorknob that actually locked.

I walked into my bathroom and cried at my reflection. My hair now a knotted mess, there was a cut on my cheek and as I reached up to fix my hair, I realized my wrist was sprained. I reached under my sink and fished out my wrist brace. This isn’t the first time this has happened. Then I cleaned my cut and walked out of my bathroom. When I was getting into bed I heard voices outside my door, so I ran to my closet and hid in there. I used to hide in here when I was younger from the monsters I thought roamed the house. I guess something’s never change.

@@@@

I went to school early to finish my homework, then I decided to walk the grounds. I found myself in front of Séance locker. I pressed my hand against the metal and even lead against it. I’ve always loved him and I was so happy he touched me. I swear if he ever kissed me I would lost it.

I sunk down to the floor and pulled out my notebook.

The moment you called out to me
I knew we were meant to be
Your lips were molded by god to say my name
Your eyes meant to take me from my cruel reality into your loving arms
You are my symbol that there is good in the world
You are my master piece hanging in a museum
To be admired and not touched
Something so pure should never be touched
So I will keep admiring from a far


When I finally looked up I saw the crowded hallways but not the one I was looking for. I did see Taylor with a broken nose. He glared at me when he caught me staring.

“What are you looking at skank?” He pushed me and walked away. He usually does more than that, I guess his nose got to him. I hope he continues to stay away from me.

The whole day I didn't see Séance, I was a little depressed but there’s always tomorrow I guess and I do nothing but dream about him anyway.

@@@@

When I got home it was trashed but my dad was gone. I found a note telling me to clean up and he’ll be back in a week.

“Thank god.” I mumbled as I text Ronda asking to come over for dinner then began to clean.