Status: Back updating

Bring Me to Life.

007

I hadn’t seen Séance all week and I had to admit I was anxious and worried. Maybe he wasn’t coming back. God it was hard enough going the summer without seeing him and even then if I was lucky enough, I would be able to spy on him at the food court at the mall.

All of a sudden I was pushed against my locker.

“Twenty bucks to do me and my friends all at once.” Taylor ran the bill down my cheek.

“Please leave me alone.” I told him.

“Get her hands.” Two of his friends restricted my hands, I looked at them in panic as Taylor began unbutton my jeans.

“Taylor, don’t do this.” I begged as he plunged his hand into my underwear and I began to whimper.

“I suggest you tell your boyfriend to leave me alone or else me and my boys will become a big problem for him and his boys.” He whispered then walked away. I buttoned my jeans slide down to the floor. When I looked up I noticed I was late for class but I saw Séance at his locker.

“Séance?” I called him. “Hey Alli how you…”

“Are you okay?” I avoiding eye contact. “Yeah I was just busy.” He said.

“Oh, I thought you were depressed because of the breakup.” I mean they been dating for a while and he had to like her. She was pretty and almost perfect except for the cheating.

“What? No please that whore was not worth it of my tears.” I giggled at his response. “I’m sorry if I worried you my home is been a wreck lately.” He cared that I was worried. I felt my heart beat a little faster and I wanted to know more.

“Why?” I asked him. I wanted to comfort him, to wrap my arms around him, feel his heart beat through his beautiful chest.

“My mother came out of nowhere because she needed help now we have my baby sister at home and my mother disappear again.” He sighed.

“Oh I’m sorry for asking.” I mumbled. “Don’t worry I don’t mind telling you about it.” He said. He came closer to me and put his finger under my chin forcing he to look me in the eyes.

“Don’t hide your face from me.” he said and butterflies filled my stomach as I looked into those heaven sent blue eyes.

“What happened to your cheek?” he asked me. I wanted to cry, I thought I covered it up. I don’t want him to see me like this. He can’t know this about me.

“I… have to go” I took off.

Every time I tried to look at him inconspicuously I saw him staring at me. This was one time us having every class was not a good thing. He kept trying to talk to me but I couldn’t bring myself to do it. By lunch I hid in Mrs. Brice’s room to avoid him.

“What are you writing about?” she asked me. “The guy I like.” I smiled and went back to writing.

“You’re poetry has gotten really good.” She said. “Thank you, I have a lot of inspiration.” I told her.

“Well I’m gonna go get my lunch from the faculty lounge. No one in here while I’m gone.” She said.

“I know, trust me it’s what I want.” I sighed and went back to writing.

“Alli?” Séance walked in. “No one can be in here while the teacher’s gone.” I told him.

“I don’t do rules.” He smiled and again I avoided eye contact. “What are you writing?” he asked.

“Poetry.” I whispered. “Can I read it?” he snatched the notebook away from me and sat on a desk behind me

“No please.” I begged. “Okay, I didn't mean to scare you.” He handed me back the notebook.

“You write about me don’t you?” he laughed. “N-no, I-I-I don’t write about you.” I blushed.

“You’re cute.” He smiled. I looked at the notebook on my desk and just sat there in silence. I heard him sigh and get off the desk. He walked up to me and placed his hands on either side of my face and forced me to look at him.

“What happened to your cheek?” he asked and I just shook my head. “Nothing.” I whispered.

“Please Alli, tell me.” he groaned. “No, you have a lot to deal with and I just fell. You can’t help it if I’m clumsy.” I tried to smile.

“I don’t think that’s what happened.” He said. “I’m just having some problems at home, like you.” I said.

“What kind of problems?” he asked. “I’m fine but t-thanks for caring. No one has ever care since my mom died.” I said.

“Can we hang out sometime?” he asked. I was in shock that he actually wanted to spend time with me. I turn into an idiot when I see him, how am I supposed to spend more time
with him?

“Alli?” he asked me. “I’d love too.” I said.

“Great.” He looked like he was leaning in to kiss me and I began panicking. His lips brushed mine as Mrs. Brice walked.

“Ahem.” He slowly backed away. “I’m so sorry.” I apologized to the teacher.

“It’s not her fault, she told me I wasn’t supposed to be here and I didn't listen.” He said.

“Why am I not surprised Séance.” Mrs. Brice said.

“I never follow the rules.” He winked at me the left.

@@@@

I found the front door wide open, which means he was home. “Alli?” I heard as I tried to sneak upstairs.

“Yes daddy?” I asked. “I need more beer.” He walked up to me.

“Okay.” I nodded. “Now!” I jumped.

“Let me just put my bag down in my room.” I whispered as he grabbed my throat, threw me against the wall and began to squeeze.

“What did I tell you about disobeying me?” he asked. “Daddy.” I began to feel lightheaded.

“You don’t question me, you understand?” he whispered, then dropped me. “Get out of my sight now.” I got up and stumbled out of the door.

@@@@

“How was school?” Ronda asked me. “I talked to Séance today, he asked me if I wanted to hang out with him.” I smiled.

“You better have said yes or I’ll call the boy and tell him myself.” She smiled. “Yeah, I think he even tried to kiss me but I think that was all in my head.” I smiled.

“He’s probably saving it for your date.” She winked. “It’s not a date, he probably wants help with his homework. He couldn’t possibly like me. Almost every girl in school wants him and they’re some much more prettier than me.” I sighed.

“Sweetheart you’re beautiful.” Ronda said. “What happened to your neck?” she asked. I went to cover my neck.

“Alli?” she said. “I’m fine.” I said.

“No you’re not.” She said. “Please, drop it.” I said.

“If I turn the other cheek and that crazy bastard kills you, I’ll never be able to live with myself.” She said.

“If I run away he’ll fine me.” I began to cry. “No, I’m not letting you go back.” She said. I put the money on the counter.

“I’m sorry.” I whispered and grabbed a case of beer and ran out the store.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is Alli