Status: Initiated - Phase 2

The Dia App!

Surprise:

I had ordered a pair of panties the other week. The order had been confirmed and delivered, the other week. I did pick it up, and paid on delivery. I had enjoyed unpacking and checking all the contents.

Since it is Monday morning, and I'm to put on a new pair of panties. I happened to pick up the once I had so recently ordered. They look, just like what I had intended, no surprise, just yet.

As I slipped out of bed, I slip the old panties off of me, stripping naked. Standing nude, as I picked up the new panties. Lifting a foot, then slipping the panties on, lifting the other foot, then slip them all the way up. These are tight, tighter, then I had expected. Maybe that's because they're all new?

What happened next came as a complete surprice, not just are they tight, or rather sin tight, but they cover my mound so well, I feel as if they had been moulded to perfect fit, and feel them follow my every move, as if they had been glued to my skin.

The tightness did not just cover my mound, but also my rump, all the way into the crack, between my cheaks. Not that it is uncomfortable, quite to the countrary, I love the freedom I feel, as I wear them.