Status: Initiated - Phase 2

The Dia App!

Relaxed:

My muscles now completely relaxxed. I can barely even feel them. At least, I still know they're there. Even though I only wore the panties, for about half an hour.

How silly, now, I did finally slip the panties, or rather, diaper off of me. The only reward is that I can feel the flow of liquid down my legs. There is no controling it. This is what had built up, for a few hours, since I last had emptied the bladder.

After a few minutes, the flow stop, enough for me to think it's over. I go to the girls room, washing myself off, then putting the panties on, once more. I still do think of them as panties. Even if I have realised, that they actually are diapers.

Guess I better keep them on, for now, or I can go nowhere, just leaking all the time. Would be embarrassing. Mainly to know people would know I have no control of it.

Looking at the diaper, as I had held it in my hands, before slipping them on, after the incident, they look like panties. Just a pair of smooth rubber panties.

Once they're on, I look just as smooth, just a week sign of the slit, even though the mound is as it had been. I can clearly see it, and I can once more slip my hand in. If and when I so desire.