Status: Initiated - Phase 2

The Dia App!

A Week Later:

I had realised, I wouldn't need bother taking them off, not when I visit the girls room, or when I handle the hygiene. How convenient. Maybe it had been too good, but once I had slipped them back on, I had been determined to keep them on.

What I had not noticed, is that the control isn't just out of reach, now I can never have it back. That first time, it would have returned, after a few hours, or possibly as much as a day, tops. I can't feel a thing, the muscles are simply no longer there. I had probed and prodded, just a few hours ago. Now, there is no going back. I'm bound to stick to these panties. I'll just have to keep them on. Even if I could slip them off of me, with the consequences attracted to the action.

I can still use the girls room, just like before, with just a little more effort to it. Or I could have the special modification, which I had incidentally installed at my home. It had felt strange, the first few times, now it feels all normal and natural to me. Maybe it's in the way I can't feel certain things. Yet, I still feel the rest, all the more. It's not that my sensitivity had gone, or lessened in the least. Quite to the contrary, it had increased, it had made me so much more sensitive.