‹ Prequel: She Makes Me Wanna
Sequel: Bring Me To Life

We Found Love

Chapter Three-Cuddle Buddies

I somehow managed to fall asleep in all of the chaos of the party. When I finally woke up, I found myself in Sidney’s arms, being placed in my bed. Groggily, I looked up and smiled sheepishly.

“I fell asleep?” I mumbled. Sidney laughed quietly and nodded.

“Yeah. You should get an award for being able to fall asleep in ridiculous situations,” Sidney smiled, moving to let go of me. I wrapped my arms around him though and snuggled my head against his chest. When I was sleepy I tended to be extremely cuddly, and Sidney’s face turned slightly pink.

“I know,” I yawned, and Sidney sat on the bed, still holding me to his chest. He smoothed some of my hair out of my face and smiled softly.

“You are so confusing,” he sighed, hugging me.

“I know…I confuse myself too,” I chuckled and Sidney laughed as well. The laugh rumbled deeply in his chest, and I found myself becoming slowly hypnotized by the slow, steady rhythm of his heartbeat. A tingle spread through my body, and I found myself smiling. I was really, really happy, and it scared the crap out of me because well…it was Sidney that was making me so happy. However, my anxiety was blasted out of my system as Sidney bent down and kissed me slowly. My heart felt like it was going to explode. I kissed Sidney back just as softly, and eventually I found myself pinned under him, his hands woven into my hair, and a gentle smile on his face. The moon was shining brightly through the bedroom window, and the rest of the house was silent except for the occasional snore. I laughed quietly and shook my head.

“Is this figuring the mess that is us out?” I asked quietly.

“You tell me,” Sidney said, and for once in his life he looked much younger and less sure of himself. I stared up at him, biting my lip, before I shrugged.

“I don’t know,” I said.

“We’re kind of stupid with this, aren’t we?” Sidney asked, and I nodded.

“Definitely,” I mumbled, my eyes growing heavy once more. Sidney lay down next to me and wrapped his arm around my torso, hugging me to his chest. He kissed my forehead gently before sighing contentedly, and we both drifted off to sleep.

Sidney’s Point of View

“Dude, this is too friggin cute…don’t wake them up,” I heard someone hiss.

“Where’s the fucking camera Gronk?” I heard another voice whisper. I groaned and rolled over, running a hand through my hair but refusing to open my eyes.

“Shit! YOU WOKE HIM UP ASSHOLE!”I heard Tanger yelp, and the door slammed.

“What the fuck was that?” Emily asked, her head popping up and her eyes wide.

“I have no idea,” I groaned, knowing that I was in for it. I slipped out of the bed and pushed Emily’s wheelchair over to the side of it so that she could get out of bed when she was ready before walking into the family room. The guys were sprawled out on the floor and couches, and several of them were sniggering loudly.

“Have a good night Sid?” Jordan asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

“Fuck you man…nothing happened,” I grumbled, heading to the fridge and pulling out some OJ. I prayed that keeping it cool would get them off my back.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short and I know it's late but I've been swamped...sorry guys D: