‹ Prequel: She Makes Me Wanna
Sequel: Bring Me To Life

We Found Love

Chapter Six-Regaining What Was Lost

I laughed loudly as I stumbled into the house, high on life and incredibly, undeniably drunk. I paused briefly to make sure that Emily didn’t trip as she walked into the house after me before running into the family room. Emily shrieked with laughter and followed me, jumping onto my back and causing me to fall onto the couch. Her face was flushed with laughter and booze, and her hair fell in tangles around her face as I rolled over under her so that I could see her face.

Mario Lemieux had decided to have a Fourth of July party, and of course there had been booze. Not only booze, but lots and lots of Penguins and a very long round robin beer pong tournament. Mario tended to turn a blind eye to the underage players on the team drinking, so Emily had been put on my team. We had done pretty well until we had to play against Jordan and Kris, who were tanks and could drink their body weight and still not be completely obliterated. Therefore, we lost, and got plastered. We had taken a cab home, and we were in high spirits once we got home.

“I missed this team for fucks sake!” Emily laughed as she propped her head up on her hand and smiled.

“We missed you too!” I grinned cheesily.

“You just missed making out with me,” she said with a smirk.

“That is not true!” I retorted. However, her lips captured mine and I knew that I was done. I kissed her back hungrily, allowing all of my self control-which I surprisingly still had a little bit of even when drunk-fly out the window. She raked her fingers through my hair, which I had realized was something that she always did and it turned me on faster than anything else when we were kissing. I broke away after a few minutes and began trailing my lips down her neck, which caused her to squirm and whimper. I bit down gently on the soft part of her neck, right above her shoulder, and she shuddered before finally squirming away from me and sitting on my lap, her eyes glazed over from both alcohol and desire.

“We are so fucking drunk,” she laughed.

“I know,” I shrugged, running my hands up and down her perfectly tanned legs.

“Let’s go to bed before we do something stupider than usual,” she suggested before trying to escape.

“Come on…” I pleaded, but she shook her head.

“Sidney, you’ll be thankful in the morning,” she said before vanishing quickly up the stairs. I frowned before stumbling my way up the stairs and collapsing into my own bed, unfortunately alone.

The next morning I awoke with a groan. My head pounded and I was immediately nauseous as I opened my eyes.

“Fuck,” I muttered, squinting in the unbearably bright sunlight that was filtering in through my curtains. Sitting on my end table was a glass of water and two aspirin. I raised my eyebrows before taking the aspirin and guzzling the water down, and then slowly and painfully made my way downstairs. Emily was sitting at the kitchen table, her head in her hands, and she looked just as awful as I felt.

“Hangover?” I asked.

“Please don’t yell,” she muttered.

“I’m not yelling,” I said, but I dropped my voice anyway.

A few hours later we both passed out on the couch, having given up on trying to do anything productive due to our horrible hangovers. When I woke up, Emily was sprawled out on top of me, her breathing slow and steady, and her hair hanging in her face. I swallowed roughly; she looked beautiful and peaceful, and I didn’t want to wake her up. I gently brushed her hair out of her face and she stirred, looking at me sleepily.

“Feeling better?” I whispered. My headache was gone now, but I wasn’t sure about hers.

“Much, thanks,” she smiled before pulling herself up a little bit and kissing me gently. I raised my eyebrows, surprised at the gesture, but I kissed her back equally as gently.

“What was that for?” I asked.

“For being a gentleman last night,” she said, and I furrowed my eyebrows before remembering how badly I had wanted to keep her from going to bed the night before.

“Oh…I…uh…no problem,” I stammered, feeling some color flooding into my cheeks. Emily laughed and kissed me again, although this kiss was a little more passionate.

Emily’s Point of View

I wanted to tell Sidney how badly I had wanted him the night before, but I had known that if anything had happened while we were drunk it would have been a disaster. So I waited until we were nice and sobered up and then I went for it.

Sidney attacked my lips, making me flood with desire. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pressing myself as closely as I could against his chest. His hands ran up and down my sides, toying with the bottom of my shirt before they slipped underneath the fabric. His palms were rough and I shuddered with desire as they ran up and down my sides once more. He didn’t dare to wander any further than just below my chest, so I bit his lip softly, hoping to push him further. He groaned against my lips and his hands clamped down on my hips. He had so much self control at times that it was frustrating, and I broke away before beginning to nibble at his neck and ear lobe. He groaned again, his eyes slipping shut lazily as I attacked his neck and ears, tugging gently at his hair as I did so. Eventually I could feel a bulge growing in his jean shorts and I grinned triumphantly. I had never wanted anything so badly, but I knew that I wasn’t going to get it as he pushed me back gently by my shoulders.

“Em…we…we can’t,” he stammered, his eyes suddenly wide. I raised my eyebrows.

“Did…did I do something wrong?” I squeaked.

“No…which is good. We’re…I…we can’t,” he said before vanishing quickly up the stairs. I sat on the couch, dazed and confused, before sighing heavily.

“What the fuck?” I muttered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sid gets a grasp on his self control once more, much to Emily's disappointment.