‹ Prequel: She Makes Me Wanna
Sequel: Bring Me To Life

We Found Love

Chapter Seven-Lucky Number Seven

Sidney kept his distance for the rest of the summer, through the preseason, and into the season. It was our seventh game of the season, an away game against the Philadelphia Flyers when things changed.

We had both gotten hat tricks, which drew boos from Flyers fans throughout the stadium and caused a few Penguins fans to throw hats on the ice and then promptly get cursed out…or worse. It was the seventh win in a row for us, and Sidney was on top of the world. I was ecstatic too; I was finally back to playing the game I loved, and I was doing a hell of a job doing it too. Jack had managed to stay on the team, although he was now on the third line, but we were having a blast spending so much time together. We had definitely reconnected over the preseason, and I was thankful to have such a wonderful, energetic person back in my life. Marc-Andre and Veronique were constantly badgering Sidney and I about our blossoming relationship, or lack thereof, which was beginning to develop into a joke between the two of us. After celebrating at a Philadelphia club for a few hours, Sidney, Tanger, Geno, Flower, Gronk, and I returned to the hotel for some shut eye before our flight to New Jersey the next evening. I immediately headed for the shower, and I heard Sidney flop onto the bed as I shut the door to the bathroom. I took a nice, long shower, enjoying the relaxing warm water as it rolled down my body and scrubbing myself almost raw with a fluffy loofa lathered in strawberry body wash. I pulled on my favorite pajamas and then tiptoed into the room; Sidney usually fell asleep while I was in the shower. However, he was wide awake which was weird, and was lounging on his bed, his arms folded under his head. He was wearing black, gold, and white plaid pajama pants and nothing else, and I swallowed roughly; I never denied that he had a great body. Tearing my eyes away from him, I scampered towards my bed, diving into the pillows and praying that he didn’t notice that I had been staring at him.

“You were in there forever,” he said, and I looked up, flipping my damp hair out of my face. I struggled to keep my eyes from wandering from his face, and it was then that I noticed that he was certainly not attempting to do the same thing.

“Sorry?” I said.

“It’s fine…I took a shower at the stadium,” he muttered, and I bit my lip. His eyes were definitely wandering, and I suddenly felt incredibly self conscious in my short pajama shorts.

“Emily…” he said.

“Yeah?” I squeaked.

“Can you keep a secret?” he asked. His voice had grown slightly husky, and I sucked in a sharp breath.

“I…uh…yeah,” I stammered, wondering what on earth he could want to tell me when his voice sounded like it did and he had that look on his face.

“I’ve been attracted to you since the day I saw you,” he muttered before sitting on the edge of his bed, staring at me shamelessly, his hands hanging between his legs. I slowly sat up and sat in the same position as he was sitting in on the edge of my bed.

“Yeah…I think I could say the same,” I mumbled, and he grinned darkly.

“You’ve wanted more than just makeouts, haven’t you?” he whispered, and I felt my eyes grow wide.

Sidney’s Point of View

Emily’s cheeks flushed and I felt the monster in my chest purr happily. She was definitely shocked by this character change, but I was tired of denying myself. Why should I keep myself in check when none of the other guys ever did? Emily may be my teammate, but she was also a very attractive, available woman and off the ice she was completely within my limits. I had wanted to keep things professional, but I knew that it was almost impossible to do so when she looked the way she did. Her tight pink camisole revealed her tantalizing curves and dipped just low enough to reveal a bit of cleavage. Her shorts were just that, and showed off her long, slightly tanned legs and her adorable, perky backside perfectly. I shifted further up on my bed, testing how close Emily would let me get to her. I had backed off for weeks, but that just made my longing more intense. I had finally reached a breaking point, and I was hoping that Emily had reached that same point.

Emily’s Point of View

My heart hammered in my chest; he had definitely called me out on my almost uncontrollable desire for him AND he had smirked when he saw me blush. He edged closer and closer to me until his hands were planted on the bed on either side of my body and his forehead was resting against mine gently. His eyes were dark with desire, and I licked my lips nervously. Slowly Sidney captured my lips in his and I could practically taste his desire as our tongues collided. Eventually I found myself sprawled out under him, his hands running through my hair and his lips only leaving mine to kiss my neck or nip at my ear.

“Sid…what are we doing?” I whispered, and he looked at me, the darkness of desire immediately leaving his eyes.

“I…I thought this was what you wanted,” he muttered.

“I do but…I thought you wanted to keep this professional. I don’t want you to do something you’ll regret,” I stammered, and he smiled softly.

“I’ve thought about this for a very long time and I’ve decided I’ll regret it more if I don’t,” he said quietly, and I swallowed roughly. Although there was still a trace of pure lust on his face, there was something else that was slowly beginning to mix with it.

Sidney’s Point of View

As she expressed her concern over my own wants and needs, I realized something.

I was falling in love with Emily.

She was perfect. Everything about her made me happy. She was beautiful, intelligent, playful, bold, strong willed, talented, and caring. Every time we cut each other out of our lives I felt empty. Marc and Vero had tried to convince me of my own feelings, but it took until this moment for me to accept it. She was the perfect girl for me.

“Are you sure?” she asked, looking slightly confused as I gazed at her.

“Positive,” I said, and she kissed me gently, giving me all of the permission I needed. I trailed my lips down her neck slowly, nipping here and there at her delicate skin. She bit her wrist, stifling a groan as I did so, and I swallowed roughly before peeling off her camisole. I felt my jaw drop in shock; she wasn’t wearing a bra. I took a deep breath, feeling desire tug at my groin as I looked at her flawless half naked body. She blushed again, and I smiled, shaking my head. I resumed kissing her neck, slowly making my way down to her breasts. She gasped softly as I took one of her nipples in my mouth, teasing the other with my fingers. She began to writhe beneath me, and I gave her breasts a break as I captured her lips in mine once more. She raked her fingers through my hair before running her hands up and down my chest slowly. She then pushed me over and sat on my lap, staring at me for a long time. Her eyes had gone slightly dark, and I swallowed roughly once more. She then attacked my neck, and I took a leaf out of her book and bit my wrist to keep my groans in check. I didn’t know if our teammates on either side were sleeping yet. Slowly, her hands found their way to the waistband of my pants, and I took a sharp breath as she cupped the bulge in my pants gently with her hand. I quickly rolled over, pinning her beneath me once more before slowly removing her shorts. She was wearing black lace boyshorts, and I almost lost it right then and there. I clamped my eyes shut, took a few deep breaths, and quickly ran through the 1993 Montreal Canadiens roster before I could look at her again. She had reverted back to her sheepish, slightly shy look, which drove me wild, and I kissed her gently.

“You’re beautiful,” I whispered, and she giggled quietly. I ran my hand along the inside of her thigh, and she shuddered.

“Are you sure?” I asked quietly, and she nodded. I slowly ran my finger up the soaking wet lace of her boyshorts before pulling them off as well. She tugged off my pajamas and boxers in one swift motion and I quickly flew to my wallet, grabbing the condom I had put in it for just this sort of occasion. I rolled on the condom and returned to the bed, hovering over Emily but not touching her yet. She looked almost scared and I was suddenly jolted by the realization that she was most likely a virgin.

“Emily…are you a virgin?” I whispered, and she nodded, her cheeks flushing once again.

“Are you positive this is how you want to lose it?” I croaked.

“Absolutely,” she whispered, and I pushed into her gently, giving her time to adjust to me.

Emily’s Point of View

I gasped quietly as Sidney pushed into me; he was big. He eased into the motions slowly, making sure not to cause me any discomfort as he did so. I could see the concentration on his face. He brows were furrowed, his lips were pursed, and a bead of sweat rolled down his face. I almost began to cry; it was obvious that he cared enough to keep himself from hurting me. Eventually I got used to him and we began to rock faster and faster until both of us were gasping for breath and ready to explode. He thrust into me one final time before I climaxed, sinking my teeth into his shoulder to keep myself from crying out as my body trembled. Sidney did the same, both of us clawing at each other’s backs as we rode out our orgasms, and when we finally stopped shaking he broke away, kissing me softly before pulling out.

It was that gentle look that made me realize three things.

One; Sidney Crosby definitely had feelings for me that went beyond wanting to have sex.
Two; I was falling in love with Sidney Crosby.
And three; I had just had sex with the captain of my own hockey team, and I didn’t regret it one bit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally, the moment you have all been waiting for...Sidney and Emily have sex :D

I didn't want to make it too dirty because this was supposed to be something that was both hot and heavy and fluffy at the same time...hope I accomplished that lol