Status: Hiatus. I'm so sorry. (tumblr: isitwarpedtouryet)

The Beach

Chapter 2

I rolled out of my bunk and hit the floor with a dull thud. Ow. I rubbed my face sleepily. What time is it? I stood up and looked at the phone sitting on my bunk. 7:41 AM. I sighed, knowing I wouldn't be able to go back to sleep, and grabbed my stuff from my bags to take a shower. When I was finished showering, I put on a black Glamour Kills t-shirt, jean shorts, my dinosaur Vans, and my gold locket, quickly putting on some pink lip gloss and spritzing some perfume on my wrists. When I left the bathroom, Izzy was out of bed and walking towards me, rubbing his eyes.
"Morning, sleepy head," I said lightly.
"How the fuck are you up so early..." muttered Izzy. I rolled my eyes and went back to the bunks to wake Celeste. I dressed her in her white Tinkerbell dress, her baby blue high top Converse, and put her blue, green and purple sunglasses on her head. Once she was ready, I took her hand and grabbed my phone and red sunglassses from my bunk, walking to the front lounge, where Izzy was sitting listening to music.
"Hey, Izzy," I said, poking him so he'd take off his headphones. "I want to go explore the venue, you in?"
"Yeah, sure. I'm in." He wrote a note on the white board in the kitchen saying we'd gone to explore, we took Celeste, we had our phones and we'd be back soon.

Once outside, Celeste walked between Izzy and I, each of us holding one of her hands, looking around curiously.
"There's so much sidewalk here..." I began.
"Perfect for longboarding," finished Izzy, his thoughts in tune with mine, as always. I smiled.
"Did you bring your board?" He nodded. "We'll have to go later, when someone can watch my kid," I said affectionately, looking down at my little sister. Izzy nodded.
"Hey..." He began. "Isn't that...that guy you're in love with? What's his name-"
"JORDAN WITZIGREUTER!?" I whisper-yelled. "WHERE!? OH MY GOD IT'S HIM! I CAN'T EVEN. HOLY SHIT." Izzy laughed at me and pointed across the parking lot, where, sure enough, Jordan FUCKING Witzigreuter was walking off a tour bus holding hands with a curly haired red head. Even with her new hair I recognized her immediately. Katelyn Gentry. Any female 'Giant' knew who she was. Jordan's girlfriend and high school sweetheart. "Oh my God..." I muttered under my breath. Celeste was looking up at me in confusion.
"Come on!" said Izzy, pulling my hand and Celeste's. "Let's go meet him!" He took off running, pulling Cel and I behind him.
"IZZY! NO! I'm not...I look like crap. I don't want to! What if I say something stupid!?" I whined. Izzy rolled his eyes and stopped abruptly, making me smash into him and Cel smash into me. Iz pulled my hand and I looked up to find his eyes staring into mine.
"You look beautiful," began Izzy, tucking my hair behind my ear. "You know you want to, and nothing you say is stupid." I smiled and blushed. Wait, blushed? No! I don't have feelings for my best friend! That stuff only happens in movies! I shook the thought from my head as Izzy began to run again, Cel and I trailing behind him giggling.
"JORDAN! YOU! WITH THE HAIR!" Izzy screamed obnoxiously. God, he's so much like Jack. Jordan and Katelyn turned and looked at us questioningly. The three of us came to a halt just in front of them, out of breath and panting.
"Hi! I'm Isaac Barakat, but you can call me Izzy!" Isaac said in that super-fast-all-in-one-breath kinda way that only the Barakat boys can do.
"Jack's little brother, then?" Jordan smiled at us. "And you are?" He asked me.
"I'm Vanessa Gaskarth but everybody calls me Nessa, and yeah, I'm Alex's little sister. Oh!" I pulled Celeste into my arms. "This is Celeste, my little sister."
"Well, I'm Jordan but you already knew that," said Jordan. "And this is-"
"Katelyn Gentry. Your girlfriend." I said automatically. Izzy rolled his eyes and laughed at me. "Sorry, I'm kind of a huge fan and I kinda stalk both of you on tumblr."
Jordan and Katelyn laughed and I was so glad I hadn't completely scared them off.
"Hey," Katelyn spoke for the first time. "We were just about to go the McDonald's down the street, care to join us?" Of course I did, but I hestitated.
"Well, I don't want to intrude..." I said.
"Oh shutup! Katelyn Gentry just asked you to go to breakfast with her and Jordan fucking Witzigreuter. We're going." Izzy interrupted.
"Izzy!" I slapped him lightly. "Language! There are little ears here!" I gestured to Celeste who was looking at me with interest, probably wondering why the heck I'd hit Izzy.
"Seriously though," laughed Jordan, clearly enjoying our banter. "You should come!"
I looked at Isaac. "We have to go ask Jack and Alex if we can go. We said we'd just be in the venue." Izzy sighed. "We'll be right back!" I promised, taking Izzy's hand and running toward our bus with Celste in my arms, giggling happily.
I ran onto the bus to find Alex and Jack in the front lounge, pulling on their shoes. The rest of the boys were running around the bus, pulling on shirts and looking for jeans and such.
"We're going to McDonald's with Jordan, okay?" I said to Alex as I put Celeste down and pulled on my Coca-Cola messenger bag and put her unicorn backpack on her shoulders.
"Be back by 10. Here," Alex handed me two lamanated passes on lanyards to me and one to Izzy. "These are your passes. You can get anywhere on Warped with these but try not to loose them." Izzy and I clipped ours to out belt loops and I put Celeste's around her neck. "Got your debit card?" asked Alex.
"Of course," I rolled my eyes.
"Okay, you can go."
The three of us all hugged him and Jack before skipping off the bus.
"DON'T GET ANYBODY PREGNANT! NO BABIES! NO BABIES!" Jack yelled after us. I swear to God, that boy...
"WE'LL DO OUR BEST!" Izzy yelled back. Jordan and Katelyn were waiting for us outside the bus.
"One sec," said Izzy, reaching to grab our boards from the compartment on the side of the bus.
"Thank you, good sir," I said in a horrible english accent as he handed me mine.
"Longboards?" asked Jordan.
"Yup," I said, turning towards him and placing the board on the sidewalk. "You ride?"
"Not alot," he shook his head. "I haven't touched one since high school."
"Then by all means," Izzy handed him Zack's board. "Ride with us, sir Witzigreuter." Izzy set his own board next to him on the sidewalk. I put Celeste on the very front of my board and put my left foot behind her, my right foot on the sidewalk next to me. Izzy hopped on his board, turning back toward Jordan. "You comin'?" He called before pushing off and taking off down the sidewalk. I held both of Celeste's hands in mine, both of us facing Izzy, and kicked off. After I got going, I turned around to see Jordan and Katelyn on Zack's board in a position much like Celeste and I, his left hand holding her waist, his right holding her left hand. Aw. How cute. When we got to McDonald's, Izzy was waiting on the sidewalk, having gotten a head start. He showed me a picture on his phone that he'd taken of me and Cel. Fucking stalker. Unable to resist, I pulled out my phone hastily and took a few pictures of Jordan and Katelyn, who were still a good ways behind us, before updating my twitter.

NessIsSuchAMess: Breakfast at Mickie D's with @IzzyTheDinosaur @TheReadySet and @KatelynGentry !!! I'm dreaming. NOBODY FUCKING PINCH ME.

Izzy's phone vibrated as he recieved my tweet and he reached over and pinched me. Asshole. I rolled my eyes. Jordan and Katelyn stopped in front of us and, picking up our boards, we walked into McDonald's. After ordering and getting our food, we sat in a booth in the corner of the restraunt, Izzy and Cel on either side of me on one side of the booth, Jordan and Katelyn on the other side.
"So," began Jordan. "What brings you children to this fine tour?" I looked down. What am I supposed to say? I'm here because my dad died and my brother got custody of us? And now you will pity me forever and I don't want your pity? I looked up at Izzy helplessly. Save me. He nodded, understanding.
"Alex got custody of Nessa and Cel after...well...you know." Izzy said as I rested my head on his shoulder. Does Jordan know what Izzy means by 'well you know?' Of course he would. It was all over tumblr and MTV. Alex was his friend, he would've found out somehow. Jordan and Katelyn both nodded, confirming my assumptions.
"So," Katelyn began, obviously trying to change the subject. "How did you become a fan of Jordan's?"
"As much as I hate to say it," I looked up. "Love Like Woe. I absolutely loved that song. I watched the video a few times and listened to the song endlessly. I found Stays Four after that and I really liked that one. I listened to More Than Alive a few times. It wasn't really until Izzy downloaded all of the music onto my ipod that I got interested. I spent that weekend tumblr-stalking you and learning everything I could, like that you and Katelyn have been together for seven years and that you had an EP coming out in a few days, Feel Good Now. I downloaded it and later I got it for Christmas and I loved it. I wanted to go see you on the Feel Good Now tour but my dad wouldn't let me go because my grades were slipping. Alex found out about my little obsession and he promised me that I'd get to meet you on Warped in the summer. Little did I know that I'd be ON Warped tour, actually sitting across from Jordan and Katelyn." I shrugged.
"What about you, Iz? How'd you find out about me?" Asked Jordan.
"I honestly don't remember. Probably because I like Fall Out Boy and you're signed to Pete." Jordan nodded. Then he turned to Celeste.
"And how old are you, little one?" he asked.
"I'm this many!" said Celeste proudly, holding up four fingers. Jordan smiled.
Celeste pulled on my sleeve.
"Nessaaaaaaa," she whined. "I want a cookieeeeeeee." I looked at her half eaten sausage biscuit.
"Not a chance, missy! It's 9 in the morning and you haven't even finished your biscuit!" I said.
"Izzyyy!" whined Celeste, turning to the boy who always gave her what she wanted and made a puppy dog face. "Pwease make Nessa giwve me a cookie."
"Nessa..." said Izzy, caving under her gaze.
"Izzy! No way! Whose side are you on!?" I said angrily.
"I'm sorry! You know I can't say no to those eyes!" He said apologetically.
Celeste looked at me expectantly, waiting for an answer.
"No. Not a chance." I said sternly. She pouted. "Nice try. You know that doesn't work on me." She frowned. Jordan and Katelyn laughed at the three of us, obviously amused by our little exchange. I rolled my eyes and turned to Jordan.
"So," I began. "Not to be a crazy stalker or anything-"
"You are a crazy stalker-" Izzy cut in.
"Shutup," I silenced him. "How did you guys meet? How old were you when you started dating?"
Jordan smiled. "We met in elementary school."
"We didn't get close until Junior High," added Katelyn.
"And on the last day of eighth grade, I finally had the nerve to kiss her." Jordan smiled as if remembering that first kiss.
"Aaaaand then he ran away." Katelyn chuckled.
"Wait, what?" I asked.
"He ran away," repeated Katelyn. "He literally ran away from me after he kissed me, and then his family went on vacation for the summer and I never saw him until right before school started again."
"Why did you run?" I asked Jordan.
"I don't know," he admitted. "I guess I was just kinda scared of how she would react. I thought she didn't like me and I'd just ruined our friendship and I was going to be all alone and friendless in high school..."
"So what happened when you finally get to see him again?" I asked Katelyn.
"He tried to avoid me at first, but that proved to be rather difficult for him because we live on the same street and I would just go sit in his front lawn, waiting for him to come out."
"Wow. Bet your parents loved that," I said to both of them.
"My mom actually thought it was really cute," laughed Jordan. "She kept bugging me about going outside to talk to Katelyn and eventually she and my sister just dragged me outside,."
"And we finally got to talk about it and he finally asked me out," said Katelyn, smiling lovingly at Jordan, who intertwined his fingers with hers.
"It's been the best seven years of my life," he said, kissing her temple. She blushed.
"AWWWWW!" I said, effectively ruining the moment.
"Nice, Nessa." said Izzy.
♠ ♠ ♠
I feel like this is a filler. bleh. I just wanted them to meet Jordan and Katelyn.
Sorry for not including enough All Time Low! I'll try to put alot in the next chapter, okeyyyy?
Outfits: http://www.polyvore.com/warped_day/set?id=43151132

And I don't actually know Jordan and Katelyn's story, I just know that he said he got his first kiss in junior high, he kinda hinted that it was Katelyn, and that they started dating 7 years ago in August so he was 14. So I just kinda made one up to go with the timeline.