Status: Hiatus. I'm so sorry. (tumblr: isitwarpedtouryet)

The Beach

Chapter 3

When we got back to the bus, Matt was gone, presumably running around like a chicken with his head cut off trying to get everything ready for the show, while the boys all sat around the bus. Zack was waiting for us by the door.
"You took my board," he stated simply, glaring at us.
"Yup," said Izzy, nonchalantly. "Jordan rides. I let him borrow yours so he could ride with us. Got a problem with that?" Izzy challenged, standing directly in front of him, his arms crossed in defiance. Zack took his board and lightly pushed Izzy out of the way so he could get off the bus. As tough as he looks, he's all bark and no bite. I smiled. Izzy, Cel, and I walked to the back, where an intense game of Call Of Duty was happening between Jack and Rian, Alex half asleep on the couch. Izzy sat next Jack and Rian on one of the couches and Celeste pulled her coloring books and crayons from her backpack and lay on the floor. I sat on Alex's legs, bouncing up and down.
"Nessaaaaa," he groaned.
"'Leeeeeexxxx," I mocked. "Move your fat ass so I can sit." Alex pouted but obliged, moving over so I could sit next to him on the couch.
I pulled my laptop out and began scrolling through facebook, twitter, and most importantly, tumblr. Jordan had retweeted my earlier post about breakfast and now I was getting alot of replies that said: pics or it didn't happen! I rolled my eyes. Bitch, Jordan retweeted it, it obviously happened. I sighed and pulled out my phone, knowing this borderline harassment would not stop until there were pictures. I texted Jordan and Katelyn at the same time, sending them the pictures (the ones of them, that is.)
Fans harassing for pictures. And my inner fan girl cannot resist. Can I post 'em all over le Internet?
I sent the message and waited.
New Text: Jordan

Ha ha, sure. Katelyn is reading this over my shoulder and she says sure, too.

I smiled and posted all of the pictures, six in all. One of me and Cel on my board, one of Izzy alone on his, one of Izzy and Cel on his board, one of Jordan and Katelyn together on Zack's board, one of Jordan alone on Zack's board, and one absolutely adorable one of Katelyn on Zack's board with Jordan holding her hands and walking on the sidewalk, pulling her with him.
Best morning ever! @thereadyset @katelyngentry @izzythedinosaur All three of them retweeted it and I posted it on my tumblr as well. I was about to close my laptop when the little message icon popped up on my tumblr. I smiled.
Anonymous asked: Do you believe in Jalex!?!? I rolled my eyes, clicking the reply button.
I know Jalex exists. But as a FRIENDSHIP. Alex and Jack have known each other for a long time, they grew up together and they really do love in each other. But not in a gay way. They're best friends, closer than brothers. They're just goof balls who fool around and drink a little too much. But they're so close, nothing can ever be awkward between them, you get me? And anyway, Lex has a girlfriend. And she's awesome. And they're both very straight. Okay? Okay. I hesitated before hitting the 'send' button.
"Lex, Jack, someone just asked me about Jalex. Shall I say something creepy and feed the fan girls or just answer honestly?"
"Creepy," offered Jack.
"Fan girls," said Alex.
"Honestly," said Rian.
"Do whatever you want," said Izzy, giving me the answer he knew I wanted. "It's your blog." I smiled at him and hit send. The fan girls have enough Jalex to feed on anyway.
The game on the screen ended, and Alex moved to the other couch and sat next to Jack, resting his head on his shoulder and taking the controller from him.
"Hey!" Jack protested. Alex stuck his tongue out at him and started another match with Rian. Jack crossed his arms over his chest and pouted. I rolled my eyes.

IZZY'S P.O.V.

I got up off the couch and went to sit next to Nessa, all alone on her couch. She pushed me to the corner and spread out on the couch, her head resting in my lap. I smiled, running my fingers through her hair. She was gazing at Celeste lovingly. Her hair was like a dark waterfall flowing over my legs. Naturally, her hair was the same light brown color as Alex and Celeste. But right before we started ninth grade, almost a year ago, she dyed her hair jet black. It was a shock, but eventually I got used to it. With her midnight hair and her striking green eyes, she looked different from her siblings, who both had their natural hair color and their mother's warm brown eyes. But if you looked at their faces, you could tell they were siblings. I realized Nessa had said my name several times.
"Izzy!" She said again, looking up at me through her long curly lashes.
"Sorry, I was spacing out." I apologized.
"I was saying, we should," she yawned cutely before continuing. "We should go to Jordan's bus after the concert, when everybody's partying and all that. I have a feeling this bus won't exactly be the safest place in the world for a couple of teenagers and a four-year-old." I laughed.
"Yeah, okay. But won't Jordan's band be partying too?" I asked.
"Yeah. I've been texting Katelyn and she says the boys will come to our bus to party. Her and Jordan are staying behind tonight, and she says if we need to escape the party bus, we can go there." She gazed up at me, her jade green eyes sparkling.
"Sounds cool," I said, before leaning back against the couch and drifting into sleep as Nessa curled up on my lap, holding one of my hands in hers, and fell asleep too.

**

I woke to find a pink sticky note stuck to my forehead. Ugh. What time is it? Where am I? I shook my head. I'm in the bus. On the couch. Nessa is still asleep on my lap. Celeste is passed out on the other couch. The boys are...Where? I check the note.
Izzy and Nessa,
Went to sound check.
Our set is at 4, Jordan's is at 2, Never Shout Never is at 3.
Bus call is 7 AM tomorrow morning.
Good luck.
Don't die, okay?
-Jack and Alex

I rolled my eyes. Jalex doesn't exist my ass. I looked at the clock. 1 PM. Fuck. I gently shook Vanessa awake.
"Come on, babe. We have to go now." She stirred awake and wrapped her arms around me, resting her forehead on my shoulder. God, can she hear my heartbeat? Fuck, how does she do this to me?
"Mmmm, what time is it?" She mumbled.
"It's one. Jordan plays at 2. We gotta go." I pulled her to her feet and she rubbed her eyes sleepily. I walked over to the other couch and shook Celeste gently. When she didn't wake, I sighed and picked her up in my arms, resting her on my hip. She sleepily put her little arms around my neck and rested her head on my shoulder. Holding Celeste with one arm, I took Nessa's hand in my free hand, and we raced out of the bus together, knowing full well we'd have to fight our way to get a good place in the crowd.

**NESSA'S POV**

Fighting our way through that crowd was horrible. Were it not for Izzy's hand holding mine tightly, I would've had a panic attack or something. Once we found a decent spot to stand in, he transferred the now awake Celeste to sit on his shoulders, him holding one of her little hands, her other one gripping his shaggy black hair. His other hand was on my waist protectively, I stood in front of him, my hand resting over his. I leaned back, resting against his chest, breathing in his familiar scent. God, I love him. He smells so fucking good and he..he makes me feel safe. He takes care of me. I am head over heels for my best friend. Well, fuck. My train of thought was interrupted as Jordan ran onto the stage just then, making me, Izzy, Cel, and the rest of the crowd scream in excitement. I sang along to all the songs, and he even played Melody's Song, my favorite! To say I was ecstatic would be a huge understatement. I was over the moon. This day is perfect. I met and went long boarding with Jordan fucking Witzigrueter who is currently running around on stage singing MY FAVORITE SONG. I'm on Warped Tour with the guys. Celeste is happy and safe. And Izzy has his hand on my waist. My Izzy is being...my Izzy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfits the same as last time.
So what do you guys thing of Izzy and Nessa?
Is anyone actually reading this?
Tried to put more ATL in this chapter.
Complete fail, feels more like a filler to me, but, eh. I'm tired.