Status: I'm trying to post as often as possible

Funny Seeing You Here

Chapter 1

"Sammi!! Get your skinny ass up!!", screamed my best friend Lacy. I sat up and looked at the alarm clock and groaned, I was suppose to be up an hour ago.

"Lacy what the hell!? I said wake me up at 7!!", I yelled back at her. As she walked out of the bathroom while brushing her shoulder length red hair,she sighed and apologized

"Sorry, I had to shave, so I took a longer shower." I rolled my eyes and walked to the laundry room and grabbed my Motionless In White shirt and ripped black skinny jeans. While running to the bathroom, i got a text from Rickey, my boyfriend.

Rickey<3: Good morning babe.

Me: Mornin' :D

Rickey<3: whatcha doin?

Me: Gettin ready for Warped with Lacy. I'll text you later. I love you :p

I threw my phone down on my bed and hopped in the shower, while washing my butt length light purple hair I heard a loud smash. "Oh God, what did she break now?" I asked myself. After getting out of the shower I quickly got dressed and ran out of the bathroom to see what she broke. I walked into the kitchen to find a scared Lacy with a broom gripped tightly in her hands.

"What happened?!" I screamed.

"Well you see, it's a funny story." she laughed nervously while stepping away from the window, reveling a huge hole in it. She continued, "I started playing my Ipod and dancing with the broom and then I slipped and the broom went through the window..." I took the broom from her and starting sweeping up the mess.

"Lacy.. Just go sit on the couch I'll be done in a second." She followed my order and went and turned on the T.V. When i finished cleaning I grabbed some food and water for the day, grabbed Lacy, and left.

Lacy rolled down the window and screamed "WE'RE GOING TO WARPED BITCHES!!" I couldn't help but laugh at her.

"Calm down we're here." I laughed and got out of the car and walked towards the entrance. While looking around I started screaming when I saw all the people, I was so excited.

Lacy laughed at me and pulled me through the crowd, "Oh my god! Sammi look at all these hot guys!" she giggled at some boy who had waved at her.
♠ ♠ ♠
It would be awesome to get some comments :3