Status: I'm trying to post as often as possible

Funny Seeing You Here

Chapter 2

"Wooh!!", Lacy screamed as we all started running to the gates as they were opened. I started running after her, while trying not to get trampled. Once we got in I pulled Lacy to the board with the bands times. We found where D.R.U.G.S. was playing and ran to the Main Stage to find a huge crowd there already

"Damn it! Sammi, we have to be in the back!" Lacy yelled over all the screaming fans. "Oh shush! I know how to get to the front fast, just wait." I yelled back at her. The crowd got louder as D.R.U.G.S started playing Sex Life. I had some strangers throw me and Lacy on top of the crowd, by the time i got to the middle there were less people and I started to worry about falling when I dropped into someone’s arms. I screamed in shock. I thought I had hit the ground.

"It's okay, I've got you," said the stranger. He looked to be 20, my age, and he had long black hair, he looked very familiar, and part of his head was shaved. He had amazing brown eyes.

"Thanks for catching me." I giggled and tried to hide my face with my hair, I was 99% sure I was blushing. I noticed I was still in his arms and I blushed again.

"Ah, sorry." He said in his amazing voice and set me on the ground next to him. We danced for a few then Lacy popped up next to me and winked at me.

"What was that for?" I yelled over the crowd.

"Oh I know you know what I'm winking bout." she replied. I laughed at her and continued to dance with this amazing stranger. "What time are we going to see Falling in Reverse?", Lacy asked.

I looked at my phone and replied, "Right now." I looked over at the stranger who was still dancing, and asked "Do you want to go see Falling in Reverse with us?"

He looked around and then at the watch he was wearing and back at us, "I can't, I have to wait for my friend, I'll catch up later."

"Oh. Okay." I frowned, "Come on Lacy, We wanna be in the front this time." and we ran off into the crowd. Once we found the stage where Falling in Reverse we pushed ourselves to the front and waited.

I felt a tap on my shoulder to find a very pissed off 16 year old. She cleared her throat.

"What the hell do you want?" I asked. "Hun, this was my spot", she replied in an extremely fake voice. Lacy smiled fakely at her and said, "Well that's to damn bad, Sorry, "Hun" but you need to take you and your fake ass somewhere else!" Crap Lacy's going to start another fight, I thought to myself. As small and clumsy as Lacy is, she can beat the shit out of anyone and get us kicked out of wherever we are.

We've been kicked out of the same couple of venues about 50 times, we got kicked out of Cedar Point last summer, and We're not allowed to go back to the Detroit Zoo, ever again.

Once i snapped out of thoughts I found Lacy on the ground on top of the poor girl. "Lacy get off! she's just a kid!" I screamed and pulled Lacy off the girl, who now had a bloody nose and was going to soon have a black eye. I felt someones hands on my arms and I turned around and saw a big security man pulling me and Lacy out of the crowd. They told us we couldn't be around her, but we could stay at Warped.

I led Lacy away from the security tent. "Okay, Lacy are you going to get in any other fights while we're here?" I asked her.

"No.." she replied sadly.

I just laughed at her and looked at the schedule, "Wanna go see Blood On the Dance Floor?" I asked Lacy. She jumped up and down and nodded, then ran off forgetting me. "LACY!!", I called but she didn't hear me. She had vanished into the crowd and I couldn't find her. I started walking towards the stage where Blood on the Dance Floor would be playing. I still couldn't find Lacy.

"I'm gunna kill her," I said to myself.

"Hey, are you looking for your friend with the red hair?" asked the amazing stranger who we had met earlier.

I blushed, "Yea. I am. do you know where she went?" He took my hand.

"I'll take you." All I could do was giggle, yet again. He stopped and looked at me.

"Get on my back so you can see over the crowd." I jumped on his back and held on tightly. I found Lacy dancing with some guy. "She's over there!" I screamed and pointed in her direction. He started running, I gripped onto his shoulders harder then before.

I looked at the stranger quizzically as he set me down, "What's your name?" I asked him. He laughed and looked a little confused.

"You don't know who I am? My name is Sonny Moore, and your name?” He held out his hand to shake mine. Me and Lacy's jaws dropped and our eyes got huge.

"S-S-S-Sonny M-M-Moore?! As in the old lead singer of From First to Last and Skrillex?!" I asked. He smiled and laughed.

"Yup that's me." Lacy just stood there starring.

"Holy crap. What are you doing here?" I asked.

He laughed again, "Well, my tour ended here last night and I came to visit Matt. In D.R.U.G.S, I'm sure you know who I'm talking about." Lacy looked at him and giggled

"heh Matt's hot." I slapped Lacy's arm. Oh my god. I couldn't believe this was happening.

"Wow, I'm in shock. We're probably creeping you out now. We should just go." I started to pull Lacy away and felt arms on my shoulders.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes I know, That isn't Sonny's age. uhmm, I don't think I have anything to say really..