Status: I'm trying to post as often as possible

Funny Seeing You Here

Chapter 5

I looked over at Sonny who was on his phone, probably Twitter.

He looked up at me and handed me his phone, "Put your number in my phone."
I typed the number and sent myself a text so I had his number.

"Thank you, now is there anything fun to do around here?" I laughed at him.

"Sonny, we're in Michigan, there is never anything to do here. We could maybe go for a walk though?" He smiled and put on his shoes.

"Sounds good to me, Lets go" he called Matt telling him where he would be and we left. I disguised him as a girl so we wouldn't be bombarded when we walked outside, He had boobs and everything, I made sure to take a picture. When we got a couple blocks away he threw his "disguise" in my purse.

"Hey, Sonny, can we walk back to the venue and get my car so I can get some new clothes from my apartment and feed my cat?" He just simply nodded, I led him back towards the empty parking lot with just my old car.

We got in the car and I started it up, I looked over at Sonny.

"You're very quiet."

"I was just thinking."

"About what?" I questioned.

He shook his head, "I don't know. Just... Stuff, ya know?"
I nodded and pulled into my apartment complex, parked the car and got out. Sonny trailed behind me quietly.

I fed my cat and ran to find some clothes. I threw a few pairs of shorts and shirts in a bag and walked into the living room. Sonny was sitting on the floor playing with my cat. I laughed quietly and he looked up.

"How long are you going to be at the hotel?" He looked around and started counting on his fingers. I laughed at him again, he was such a child.
"Well they're staying till Tuesday so that's four days, I was kinda hoping we could hang out more though and I could maybe stay here for a little bit, I don't mean to invite myself.. I honestly don't have anywhere to stay." He smiled at me with a begging look.

"Of course." I smiled.

"Yay!" He jumped up and hugged me. I giggled and felt my cheeks getting slightly warm.

"You dork, get off." He faked a hurt expression and let go.

"I was going to ask if you wanted to go get something to eat but you seem to be way to attached to my cat." He looked up and me while still petting Bear.

"We are having a secret affair." He giggled and cradled the cat into his arms.

"Want me to order some Pizza?" He nodded and pulled out his phone.

"Can I call Matt over?" I nodded

"I don't care, how much Pizza should I get?" He held up 2 fingers with his phone pressed against his ear. He stepped outside to call Matt. I called the pizza place and gave them my order and hung up. I sat there for a moment in silence and decided to text Lacy.

Me: Hey, how are you Boo?
No reply. She must have turned it off. Sonny came and sat next to me with Bear in his arms.

"Matt said he'll be here in 20 minutes and that he's bringing Andy with him." I nodded and turned my body so I was facing Sonny.

"What's your favorite color?" He thought for a minute and replied.

"Green, what's yours?"

"Red" I thought of a different question to ask him. "What is... your favorite food?"

He looked away, "I don't have a favorite food." I mentally slapped myself.

"Right, Sorry." He just nodded.

He turned to face me. "What is your favorite animal?" He asked.

"Unicorn, duh." He laughed.

"Mine is an iguana."
"hm.. cool. What's your favorite movie?" He thought for a moment.

"Across the Universe, and yours would be?"

"The same," I replied. He smiled and someone knocked on the door

"OPEN UP, IT"S THE POLICE!" Sonny laughed, and opened the door to be tackled by Matt. Andy walked in calmly behind him and looked at the Matt and Sonny on the ground. He faked crying.

"How dare you Matthew, I thought we had something special." Andy walked to me and hugged me. I started to pretend I was comforting him. Matt jumped and pulled Andy into his arms.

"Please don't leave me baby, I love you. Take me back." At this point me and Sonny were dying from laughter. Man, I'm going to be bummed when they continue with their tour and go back home.

I sat up and clutched my ribs after dying from laughter. I looked at the guys and walked into the kitchen.
"Do you want something to drink? I have beer, wine, water, and.... " I rummaged around a bit more, "And apple juice."

"Apple juice!" they all shouted in unison. I just shook my head. I grabbed all there juices and walked into the living room and set them down on the coffee table.

"What's with the hole in the window?" asked Andy, all the guys looked over.

"Oh yeah, my friend was dancing in my kitchen, I have no clue how she managed to brake it, It's a skill she has, breaking everything she comes into contact with. It's pretty neat." They all laughed. "I'm serious." They just laughed more.
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't have much to say, will someone rip my leg off? I'm dying.