Status: I'm trying to post as often as possible

Funny Seeing You Here

Chapter 6

Later on, everyone left and me and Sonny picked up after them.

"Never thought you'd hang out with a bunch of rock stars tonight did you?" asked Sonny.

"Of course not," I laughed.

He just laughed and continued to clean. "So, What do you wanna do after this?" he asked.

I looked around and put some dirty dishes into my dishwasher. "I don't know, wanna watch a movie?"

He just nodded.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Not much later we had finished and we sat on the couch and began watching Across the Universe. I could hear Sonny softly singing along with the movie. I looked over at him and smiled.

"You know, I'm really cold," he said with a pouty face.

"And what do you want me to do about that?" I giggled.

"Well, Just a suggestion but you could grab a blanket and we could cuddle?" He asked quietly, his cheeks turning a soft red.

I smiled, leaned over and grabbed my favorite blanket from the ground. Sonny rolled over to his side and pulled me next to him. I pulled the blanket over us and smiled. I felt at peace. I never felt this way with Rickey. Rickey. What would he do if he found out about this? He'd kill me. I shivered from the fear.

"You still cold?" Sonny asked.

"Yeah," I laughed. "a bit." He pulled me in closer and wrapped his arms around me.

"How bout now?"

"Hmm.. Still pretty chilly." We both laughed.

"Do you have a roommate?" asked Sonny.

"Yeah, Lacy's my roommate but she's gone right now," I replied. Sonny just nodded. After awhile I started nodding off.

"Sammi, do you want to go to bed? you don't have to lay on the couch with me."

I nodded, "Come sleep with me," I mumbled. Sonny picked me up bridal style and carried me to my room, laid me down, and got under the blanket with me. I fell asleep shortly.

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
When I woke up in the morning Sonny was still laying next to me. I decided to make him breakfast. I quietly left the room, changed into sweatpants and a tank top and threw my hair up.

"Hmm.. What to make," I said to myself. I decided on waffles. I started mixing batter and threw it into the waffle maker. I stood around thinking about what else I could make. I grabbed some strawberries and started cleaning and cutting them. I started pouring some orange juice for both off us and felt arms around my waist. I jumped.

"Good morning beautiful," said Sonny.

I turned and looked at Sonny, "You scared me."

"I'm sorry," he apologized looking into my eyes, smiling. Sonny had the most beautiful eyes I had ever seen.

"It's fine," I mumbled, looking back deeply into his eyes, suddenly I felt his lips on mine. It was so magical. He was an amazing kisser, it was slow and passionate, I didn't ever want it to end. We were interrupted by a loud pounding on the door.

"Who the is here at 9 in the morning?" I groaned. I walked to my door and looked out the peep hole. Oh no. I gasped.
♠ ♠ ♠
Eh, I'm not digging this chapter much, it's kinda short. Oh well. I'll update soon. :)