Status: I'm trying to post as often as possible

Funny Seeing You Here

Chapter 7

It was the last person I wanted to see, I looked over at Sonny with panic. He seemed to know what was going on and ran and hid in the bathroom. I turned and with all the courage in my body I opened the door.

SMACK

Rickey hit me with all the force in his body. I fell backwards and landed on my butt. "GET UP," he yelled. I whimpered and shook my head. "I SAID GET UP BITCH." The tears started streaming down my cheeks.

"Please, no. I don't want to." I whispered.

"What did you say to me? Did you say no to me? What did we discuss about that word?"
He kicked me, with more force than before, I screamed in agony. Over and over his foot rammed into my back and stomach. I began coughing up blood.

I'm going to die. This is it, I'm going to die. Everything started to fade into black. Just before I shut my eyes I heard sirens. Sonny came out of the bathroom and started screaming at Rickey and punched him in the face. That was the last thing I remembered.

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Beep... Beep... Beep...

Ugh, make it stop, I thought to myself.

Beep... Beep... Beep...

God, what is that noise. I opened my eyes and saw white. White paint, white ceiling, white door, white curtains. I tried looking around and pain shot through my body. I winced in pain. Everything came back, Rickey, Sonny yelling, the police. I'm at the hospital. Sonny. Where's Sonny? I looked to my left. A wall. My right. Two empty chairs. He must have gone home. I sighed. I wish I could've known him longer. I wish goodbye wasn't like this. I had a splitting headache, god. I'm going back to sleep. I instantly fell back into a deep sleep.

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
I woke up later on and looked around. It was dark, there was a sleeping figure in a chair next to the hospital bed. I couldn't make out who it was. I grabbed a remote that was next to me and threw it at the figure.

"Hey, wake up." They groggily woke up and looked at me.

"Oh my god. Sammi, you're awake!" It was Sonny, He jumped up and ran to me and wrapped his arms around me. I ignored the pain and hugged him back tightly. He kissed my forehead multiple times. "I didn't think you were going to wake up. I thought I was going to lose you. You have no idea how happy I am," He spoke so fast I could hardly understand him. I grabbed his face in my hands.

"Sonny, calm down." I kissed him. It was so much more meaningful then the first, so much more passionate. It was perfect.

He pulled away, "I'm going to go get the doctor. I will be right back," He kissed my nose and ran out of the room. I sat there and looked around for a couple minutes before Sonny and the doctor rushed in. The doctor flipped on the lights in the room and came to the side of my bed.

"So, how're you feeling?" he asked.

"I'm in pain and a bit drowsy," I replied.

He nodded and wrote something on his clipbored, "Well, that's great. You're healing pretty quick. We didn't expect you to wake up yet." I just nodded along with him.

"So, When do I get out?" I asked.

"Well, we have to do a couple tests on you and then that will determine that," replied the doctor. I just nodded again. "I'll send in a nurse in the morning, she'll get everything ready," said the doctor as he left.

I looked over at Sonny who was sitting next to me. "You can go back to sleep if you'd like, I won't anytime soon," I said as I locked my fingers with his.

"No, I want to talk to you. I've been sitting here for 3 days waiting for you to wake up, I'm not going to sleep now."

"Sonny, you look really tired, You need sleep. I'll be here in the morning. Go to sleep."

"Fine. Only because I'm tired," he pouted.

"You don't have to sleep in that chair. I'll share my bed with you," I said as I scooted over.

"Are you sure?" he looked at me questioningly. I nodded and he laid down next to me and almost instantly fell asleep. I laid there for awhile playing with his hair. After awhile I had finally fallen back asleep