Status: Active.

Making Her Mine

003

“Andy! Wake up, man!”

CC’s loud voice woke me up from my confusing dream.
I groggily yawned and stretched the remaining tiredness’ from me. I must have slept for at least 2 hours.

“We’re making the first stop now in a few in Las Vegas. And picking up the other band in the process.”

The other band.
Her.

That dream had been all confusing, and it had all been about her. After hearing her voice, all I could think about was her. It must have had a serious impact on me, other wise I wouldn’t have had that dream. It’s really rare for me to dream of someone….of a girl. The weird thing was, my mind didn’t use any creativity to create a face for her, I didn’t see her face at all. So now it was seriously killing me. I felt my heart start to race when CC announced that we weren’t just making a simple stop. I gotta calm my self the fuck down. This is just so ridiculous, I don’t even know her.

“You ok, man?”

I looked up at CC, who was still standing in front of my bunk, a worried look on his face.
I swallowed hard, surprised that I wasn’t alone with any form of privacy.

“Yeah…I’m just still waking up. I’m gonna go to the bathroom.”

I excused myself and headed towards the small cubicle in the narrow bus hallway.

The boy I saw in the mirror was the one I’ve always seen. Except for one little thing. It looked like I was about to give a fuckin’ exam and hadn’t studied shit.

“Calm the fuck down” I whispered to myself, splashing some cold water on my smooth pale face.

A few seconds later, I felt the bus stopped moving.

“We’re here. Are you coming down? There’s a Subway across the street!” CC’s voice was loudly heard from the other side of the plastic door and then footsteps as well as he left the bus.

I dried the remaining water drops from my face with a dry towel, opened the door, throwing the towel on my bunk as I made my way towards the front of the bus.

Which was deserted. They had all gotten off and were running around the large and empty parking lot in which he had parked.

“Subway!! Let’s go get some!!” CC yelled like the five year old he is, and sprinted towards the street.

Everyone quickly followed him, while I just trailed behind them with a lot on my mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
really short filler that needs some retouches, but since this is for a contest I wanted to know what you think? comment and let me know :)