Status: Active.

Making Her Mine

004

“God, I think I won’t be eating for the next three days” Ashley commented laughing after finishing his third submarine.

I chuckled, completing understand from where he was coming from. I had eaten two and a half, the third was just too much. Meanwhile we were all carefully watching from the table as CC talked to the girl at the counter asking for her forth. How on earth could someone eat so fucking much?

“He burns lot’s of energy, he’s gotta get it from somewhere.” Ashley “answered” me, as if he had heard my thoughts.

I was seated with my back to the window, and I noticed Ashley and Jake, who were sitting opposite from me stared in awe at something outside.

“What?” I asked, knowing they wouldn’t answer me. So I turned around to take a look myself.

There, in the hot and sunny atmosphere of Vegas was the person that had been messing with my mind for so long. Her face lit up as she laughed and side punched the guy walking beside her as them and two more others crossed the street in our direction. Her, what appeared to be, caramel hair was picked up in a bun and some loose strands bounced around as she and the one to her left skipped towards the door. Here pale long arms were visible thanks to her grey distressed short t-shirt and on her hands where a pair of white fingerless leather gloves.

I quickly turned around and pretended to be talking to the guys as I eyed them entering the shop.

“It’s them?” asked Jake glancing quickly at them.

I nodded, thought quite unsure. Just because they were outside near the parking lot and came in here didn’t mean they were in a band. I mean, it could be just a group of regular people hanging out.

Just as I was starting to have my doubts the tall guy walking behind her towards the counter playfully pushed her and beat her at it, placing his order as quick as possible.

“Hey! Since you’re in such a hurry, get me something too.”

That voice.

It was her.

After confirming that the four individuals, just feet away from us, where the band we were gonna be sharing bus and stage with for the next 6 weeks, I quickly stood up.

“Where ya’ going, man?”

I glanced down at Jake, as he played with his already empty carton cup.

“To the bus. I left my…left my phone there.”

He eyed me, knowing I wasn’t being honest. And that wasn’t such a hard thing to do, since I was a terribly bad liar.
He proceed to just nod but I stayed at the table just waiting. He wasn’t gonna just let it go. Not this time. I watched as he pulled out his phone, only to select quickly a number on the recent calls list.
The strong vibration on my right leg took me by surprise and it was hard to go unnoticed, especially when my ring tone started playing afterwards, fucking loud enough for anyone walking by the sidewalk outside.

“Lying to us? Man, that’s low…..” Jinxx looked disappointed and I couldn’t be more disappointed with myself.

Just then, CC’s presence had us looking towards him and the others behind him.

“Guys, this is Buddha For Mary. They’re gonna sit with us.” he announced, with a smile on his tanned face.

I watched as she shyly waved her hands at us, whispering a barely audible hello. The others were quick to come to us and shake our hands and then quickly taking a seat. She stood there alone, glancing around the table, unsure of where to sit. Her eyes slowly landed on the empty space next to Ashley. He didn’t even acknowledge her seating beside him, as he was already fully engaged in a conversation with who I believe was their bassist. Jake and CC had given up their place to the other two guys, since they had already eaten, and had left to go buy some cigarettes in a nearby drugstore.

So there I was, awkwardly watching the beautiful girl seating in front of me, eat her sandwich. Just as I was studying the food she was taking to her mouth, I had a small amount of intelligence to make up a talking topic.

“Are you by any chance a vegetarian?”

She stopped chewing, her mouth full, as she surprisingly eyed me. The odd quiet boy who hadn’t said a word till now. She swallowed the remaining food in her mouth and grabbed a napkin in front of her to clean her moist lips.

“Uhh, yeah. Guess, you could say that.”

She lifted her cup only to find it empty. Frustrated by the lack of beverage, she stretched over the table to reach for the half empty cup placed in front of me.

“Do you mind?” she asked eyeing the cup in her hands and then me.

I shook my head, as I continued to observe her fulfilling her basic needs. She took a few sips and than handed me back the cup, with some coke still left in it.
♠ ♠ ♠
fillerish? if you comment the chapters will be nice and long :)