Status: I am starting this on January 30th. My goal is to have it completed by March 30th. WISH ME LUCK :D

I Don't Want This to Make Things Awkward

August 28th

Every time she uncrossed and recrossed her legs, he noticed.

Every time she bit the end of her pencil, however lightly, he noticed.

Every time she sighed the slightest bit, he noticed.

It was starting to drive him crazy. Nate didn't know why she was affecting him so much. He liked easy women. Women who rubbed their bodies against his and whispered hurried suggestions in his ear. Women who didn't mind if he knew their name or not, as long as he had protection. Nate had a feeling Zoe was not this kind of women.

Zoe loved the feeling of his eyes on her. She kept testing the waters and flipping her hair over her shoulder dramatically. Then she looked down at the paper he had handed out and inspiration struck.

"Alright, you've had enough time to complete this." Nate said as he stood up, twenty some minutes later. "Pass them to the front. Lesli, you can collect them for me." If the girl was going to crush on him, he might as well make her useful. "Once they are all handed in, you can come up to my desk and sign out a book. We are going to read Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet. No moaning please, it's unbecoming of you."

Lesli handed in the papers and signed out her book first. Nate directed the class on what pages to read and turned his attention to the stack of papers in front of him. Flipping through the pile, he found Zoe's.

Full Name: Zoe Margaret Johnson
Address: wouldn't you like to know? ;)
Phone number (home): 717.493.2257
Phone number (cell): 717.388.9082 (call me :D)
Grade: 11
Favorite subject: English by far :)
Favorite color: red....
Hobbies: writing, designing floor plans, and horror movies
Siblings: 3. Alice is 7. Steven is 14. Eric is 21.
What do you want to do when you graduate?: college, then architecture work
Anything else I should know?: I wish I had said yes to that date :) is the offer still open?

Damn, he was in trouble. He looked up and made eye contact with her. "Zoe, can I see you for a minute after class ends?"

"Why?" Zoe asked, licking her lips maliciously.

"I just have a question on one of your answers."

"Sure. No problem." She turned away from him, and Lesli glared at her. Zoe stuck her tongue out and waiting anxiously for the bell to ring. As soon as it did, she turned to make eye contact with Nate once more. When everyone had abandoned the room, she stood up and leaned against the side of his desk. "What did you need Nate?"
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm not really sure where I'm going with this yet, but I have A LOT of ideas! anybody wanna give me one of theirs?? :))))