Status: I am starting this on January 30th. My goal is to have it completed by March 30th. WISH ME LUCK :D

I Don't Want This to Make Things Awkward

August 31st

Nate pulled up in front of the simple two story colonial house around six pm. He still could not believe this was happenign, but for some reason he couldn't wait to get Zoe alone. He just wanted to know her.

He had told her not to dress fancy, but not too casual either. He took his own advice with dark wash jeans and a red and white striped polo. Nate picked up the flowers from the passenger seat and walked up the steps to the door, feeling as nervous as a teenage boy on his first date. Girls didn't give him this rush anymore. Why was Zoe?

She heard the doorbell ring and smiled at his punctuality. Slipping her flats on, she checked herself in the hallway mirror, then opened the door.

The amusement on her face faded as she saw him standing on her porch with a bouquet of deep red tulips. Slowly she leaned forward and lightly kissed him, letting herself enjoy the simple moment.

"Thank you for the flowers," she whispered in his ear.

"What, these? Oh they're not for you." Nate couldn't help but try to lighten the situation. He was feeling things he shouldn't and thinking things that scared him. Even with his last serious girlfriend, he never saw himself with her for a long time. Then again, she wasn't Zoe.

Zoe saw how he was trying to hide his grin and smiled. "Well, then, who are they for?"

"I was just playing. Of course they're for you." Nate flashed his boyish grin and she melted.

"Come on in while I put these in water, then we can go." Zoe turned and walked away from him, going straight towards the back of the house.

Nate stayed frozen to the spot. Her ass was so fantastic. Her skinny jeans hugged her curves like heaven and he wished he could hug her curves, but that would have to wait for now.

Zoe knew it would be a minute before he found her and took the moment to cherish the flowers. He didn't even know her, yet somehow picked her favorite. Her stomach started fluttering with the adrenaline of her first bouquet and she giggled to herself. It hadn't even set in that she was going out with her teacher.

That's how Nate found her. Bent over smelling the flowers he got her with a secretive smile on her pretty face. He breathed her name and when she turned, his heart dropped. He was in so much trouble.
♠ ♠ ♠
haha so after i wrote this, i realized he didnt cuss at all :)

the next chapter will have their date so stay tuned :D

comments??

Zoe's outfit ::
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/template?id=197501
:))