Status: I am starting this on January 30th. My goal is to have it completed by March 30th. WISH ME LUCK :D

I Don't Want This to Make Things Awkward

September 3rd

Nate let himself into the dark, empty classroom at sixthirty am. He had never felt so awake on a Monday morning before. He knew what today was.Just as he knew why he was so eager to get to school.

Placing his backpack on the dark cherry wood of his desk, he took a long deep breath and smiled. Nate turned on his tiny lamp, illuminating his desk and little else, as it was still pitch black outside. He reclined in his chair and thought over his weekend.

He dropped her off late Friday night to an empty house, but knew better than to go inside. So he settled for a very slow and seductive kiss then drove back to his apartment and took a nice long cold shower. Saturday, when he picked her up and she was wearing the shortest black shorts he had ever seen, he almost took her in his car and fulfilled his fantasies, but he resisted. Somehow. The way her face lit up when he pulled up in front of the aquarium irritated him. It was the most innocent look he had seen her wear and his heart did this long, slow pull that he didn't even want to question.

All in all, grading papers at ten o'clock Sunday night was a small price to pay for the joy he had experienced with a girl outside of the bedroom.

When the bell rang at seven ten, Nate was startled. He hadn't realized it had gotten so late. He scrambled to put the beginning assignment on the board and had his back turned to the room when the late bell rang.

So he missed the incident that occured seconds before the obnoxious noise. Yet he still spun around at the sudden hushed silence that consumed the room.

Zoe was standing next to her seat, red juice dripping off of her clothes. Stevena Smithson stood next to her with a huge smirk on her face. Nobody else moved a muscle when they saw the look on Zoe's face.

"And that's what you get for touching him this morning."

"Ladies, ladies. What happened?" Nate couldn't show favorites, yet part of him wanted to expell Stevena right on the spot. Logically, he couldn't,but it didn't stop the want.

"She dumped her drink all over my body. She's just jealous because Matthew and I are friends and she thinks he's trying to sleep with me just like he's already fucked half of the senior class." Zoe spat. "You're a bitch Stevena, and I hope he dumps you. Just like he told me he wanted to this morning. Fuck you."

Nate stood there shellshocked at the girl drama enfolding in front of him. Before Stevena could slap Zoe, he pulled her to the side. "I have an extra shirt, do you want it?" She nodded and he turned back to Stevena. "Go to the office now. Class, read quietly or something." Then he opened his closet, pull out a crisp white button down shirt and turned to a seething Zoe. "It's gonna be big, but we can tie it or something. You can go to the bathroom if you need to."

"Nope, this is fine." She smiled and crisscrossing her arms, pulled her tight orange tee over her head. "Thank god I wore a tank top today." Nate couldn't think with her body showcased in front of him. What she called a tank top started an inch above her bra and ended maybe four inches below. He quickly moved in front of her to stop any wandering eyes from the class.

"God Zoe. I want you." He shook his head really quick. "Sorry, not here. God, this sucks."
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its getting hard to go on and figure out where i want to go with this. eek.

comments??