Status: I am starting this on January 30th. My goal is to have it completed by March 30th. WISH ME LUCK :D

I Don't Want This to Make Things Awkward

August 20th

She turned him down; said she was busy Friday night and then walked away juggling her bags. That's what he gets for one night stands and drunken mornings. Nate jogged the last two blocks and stood in front of the station mentally cursing his older brother. Matt was the current fuck-up, he was the old fuck-up, and Lyle was the i-will-never-be-a-fuck-up. Definitely doesn't fit the usual considering Lyle is the oldest.

"I've come to pick up Matt Bond please." Nate smiled, already pulling out his emergency stack of bills. "How much is his bail?"

"Your name?" the secretary looked at him with wide blank eyes, and completely ignored his question.

"I'm his brother, Nathaniel Bond." he answered, looking at a spot on the wall across the room. Nate missed the amused smirk that crossed her face and her hand signal to someone across the room. When he realized he should pay, he looked down and saw an officer looking over the woman's shoulder and licking his lips. "Is there a problem officer?"

"Nathaniel Bond?" the officer asked. Nate nodded, wondering what was going on. The officer took out his handcuffs and started reading Miranda rights out loud. Arrested?! For parking tickets?!

"What the fuck man?" Nate yelped as he was forcibly thrown ino a holding cell. "I want my phone call jackass."

Then he noticed Matt laughing on the cot attached to the left wall. Nate lunged.
♠ ♠ ♠
So many readers and subscribers already! Woot woot :)

Any suggestions or ideas? He's gonna get interesting news next chapter and start teaching chapter 4 so stay tuned :)