Status: I am starting this on January 30th. My goal is to have it completed by March 30th. WISH ME LUCK :D

I Don't Want This to Make Things Awkward

September 4th

Zoe took her usual seat in the front left, but instead of Sally sitting in her normal seat, she sat with Zoe. Together, they gabbed about her morning conversation, but were shocked into silence when Nate slammed the door and turned off the lights.

"Everybody, just shut up please. I'm not in the mood to deal with your shit this morning. We are going to do an experiment in a minute." Nate paused for a minute, turned the lights back on, and perched on a corner of his desk. "Richard, please say a sentence. Anything at all but make it appropriate."

The pointguard of the basketball team froze and looked around the room. "Like anything?" At Nate's nod, Richard said, "The teacher sat on his desk while addressing the room."

"Now Sally, can you give me another sentence to come after Richard's?"

"He asked different students to respond to his questions."

"Thank you Sally. Joe, give it a shot." Nate asked a few more kids and then stopped. "Now, who can tell me where you got all of that information from?"

"What we see around us." Zoe said, not seeing where he was going, but knowing she was right. Being a writer herself, she knew she got a lot of her ideas through what she saw around her.

"Exactly. Thanks Zoe." Nate spun around three times then looked at Richard again. "Can you tell me a sentence from what you just saw?"

"Nate is in a really weird mood today and just randomly spazzed."

The class chuckled and Nate kept going. "Push all of the desks to the side of the room. We need open space for this." While everyone jumped up and started organizing, Nate shut the curtains and closed the door. "Everybody, pick a spot to stand in. Make sure you're at least two feet from anybody next to you." When they were done that, Nate started spinning kids in circles. Only one or two each, nothing to get them too dizzy. "I'm spinning some of you around. Now, I am going to stand in the corner and say different commands."

He turned on the night vision settings on his camcorder and set it on the tripod next to him. This was going to get interesting.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm not really sure why, but i have always wanted to have like a land, dark room, marco polo game. haha.

youll seee why this ties in though lol.

shit is gonna get real.