Status: I am starting this on January 30th. My goal is to have it completed by March 30th. WISH ME LUCK :D

I Don't Want This to Make Things Awkward

September 7th

Nate pulled up out front. Zoe had texted him and told him she had a surprise and to be there at 7pm. Well it was six fifty-eight and he was nervously sitting in his car.

Then he looked up and saw her standing at the door with a confused look on her face. Nate flashed to the future and saw a toddler holding her hand with a grin o nhis face.

"Nate?"

He popped back and Zoe was opening his door. Her blonde hair fell down her back in soft curls while her dark purple dress clung to her every curve. Nate couldn't breathe.

"You take my breath away." Nate got out of the car and pulled her to him. "I have never seen anyone as beautiful as you." Then he framed her face and lightly touched her lips to hers. "Hello Zoe."

~~~~~~

Zoe had gone all out preparing for this night. She had steaks, that were marinated in Italian dressing and lemon sauce, grilling on the back deck. Potatoes simmered on the stove and a salad was chilling in the fridge. Her lucky underwear fit to her hips and the dress she picked out was soft and silky.

She led Nate through the living room and onto the back porch where she had decorated a table with two chairs.

"Zoe, you didn't have to do anything like this." Nate felt all awkward because he ws the guy and should have thought of this first.

"I wanted to Nate. I need to tell you something." She poured a glass of wine for him and another for herself.

"So tell me."

Zoe sat down on his lap and faced him. "I care about you a lot and I would like to..." She started coughing and turned away, flushed. "Nevermind, let's eat." She went to stand and Nate caught her by the waist, but they stumbled and fell backwards onto the porch floor. Nate spun so he was on top of her and kissed her deeply. As soon as he came up for a breath, Zoe blurted the one thing she was trying to keep in. "I want to be intimate. Like have sex with you."

Nate froze. Zoe kept talking, faster than she could breathe. "If you don't want to, it's ohk. I just wanted you to know I was reading and stuff. I love you-" As soon as she said it, she froze too.
♠ ♠ ♠
ooh. tell me what you think!!!!!!!!!!

comments!:?!