Status: I am starting this on January 30th. My goal is to have it completed by March 30th. WISH ME LUCK :D

I Don't Want This to Make Things Awkward

September 7th

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say that." Zoe got up and pushed past him into the house. She ran to the bathroom and locked the door. How the hell she would live this down, she didn't know.

Nate stayed on the porch. Nobody had ever really loved him. His brothers maybe and plenty of people had told him they did, but Zoe's felt real. And now she had disappeared inside and he didn't know what to do. Should he follow her?

Climbing the steps to the second floor, he knocked on the first door on the right and was greeted with silence. Then the second door greeted him the same. The last door on the left had a sliver of light cascading into the hallway.

"Zoe?" Nate asked, lightly knocking on the mahogany door. He had no idea what to say or how to say what he wanted to.

"Go away Nate."

"No, why would I leave?"

"Because I'm an ass. I didn't mean to say that I love you."

"Do you?" Nate asked, holding his breath while anticipating the answer. An almost inaudible affirmative came from within. "Because I think I love you too."
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its short, but its leading up to something big!!!!

:DDD comments??