Status: I am starting this on January 30th. My goal is to have it completed by March 30th. WISH ME LUCK :D

I Don't Want This to Make Things Awkward

September 10th

Lyle walked out of the room with his head shaking. Nate stood up, excused himself, and rushed after him. "Lyle, wait a second." When Lyle turned around, the confusion in his eyes were so deep that Nate knew he couldn't lie to him. He would just have to deal with the disappointment. Yet again. "Can you come over after school today? I think we need to talk."

"Yes. I'll be there when you get there." Lyle said very properly, then walked out of the secondary exit. Nate took a few deep breaths then walked back into his classroom to screaming.

"Are you trying to say that I'm having an affair with our teacher?" Zoe was standing over top of Steven, who was laying on the ground, looking terrified.

"What? No. I just... I just- I don't know what I thought!" Steven stuttered and when Nate cleared his throat, Zoe took her foot off of his private area.

"That's what I thought. God, that's disgusting. I would rather fuck you before I fucked him. And we all know, you and I are never going to happen." Then Zoe sat down, straightened her top and went back to writing the vocab words down. She didn't glance at Nate once and he made sure not to look at her either.

"Steven, can you come up here for a moment please?" Nate asked in a stern tone. He really was getting this teacher thing down. He took a minute to compose himself and hide his thoughts from wandering eyes. He could not believe somebody had seen him and called him out on it. Especially a student. When Steven reached his desk, they both looked at eachother. Nate's eyes were hard and unforgiving, while Steven's begged for forgivenesss. "Is there a reason you decided to mention my visitng Zoe's house?"

"Well, I just thought-"

"No you didn't think. Please take your seat and I would like a formal apology written in my hands by the end of class. Thank you." Nate took a deep breath and stood up to address the class. "Does anyone else have anything they would like to say to me?"

"Yeah, I do!" Richard yelled from the back of the room. "Even if you are fucking Zoe, I couldn't blame you! She's hot!" The majority of the males in the class chuckled while the girls shook their head and contained smiles. Zoe glared at Richard and Nate scolded him for the inappropriateness.

"I have something to say too." The shy girl that sat in the front whose name Nate thought was Amanda raised her hand. Nate groaned quietly because it was always the quiet ones who knew everything. "These vocab books you handed out have horrible graffiti in them."

Nate smiled and apologized. "I'll work on getting new ones."
♠ ♠ ♠
This was kind of like a filler with some drama in the beginning. Next chapter will have Nate and Lyle's "meeting" at his house and there might be an unexpected visitor :D

maybe, who knows? lol. i can't remember if i made character pages or not for everybody, but ill get on that if i havent.

love you guys,

comments??!!??

:D