Status: I am starting this on January 30th. My goal is to have it completed by March 30th. WISH ME LUCK :D

I Don't Want This to Make Things Awkward

August 26th, August 27th

So he got drunk. Really really drunk.

Nate couldn't exactly say no to Lyle. There was no way in hell that he could come up with thirty thousand dollars in a year. Twelve months to come up with thirty grand? No fucking way.

So he got drunk. Again. And again. And again. School started in two days. So that gave him one last night to get shitfaced and forget how bad his life was about to become. Then he thought of something; he didn't even have a teaching degree!

Nate shot out of bed and raced to the telephone. Dialing Lyle, he knew that he could get out of this teaching job. When he got a sleepy hello, Nate started talking a mile a minute.

"Lyle! I don't have a teaching degree! I can't teach children! It just won't work because as soon as I go in there for a background check to an interview or anything they are going to say 'Nathaniel, you are committing fraud right now. You cannot work here.' Lyle, it's perfect! I'm sorry man, but everything you said should be voided and-"

"Nate, shut the hell up. You are going to teach as a permanent substitute teacher. Hence, no teaching degree. It is four am and you are completely shitfaced. Don't make me regret doing this favor for you." And with that, Lyle hung up.

Nate sat down on the floor Indian style. He was naked again and if he wasn't mistaken there was a cute little brunette curled up in his bed. However, he wasn't in the mood anymore. This was serious to Lyle and Nate didn't want to let him down. So he went to kick that brunette out of his bed.

When he saw her curled up though, he stopped. He only had one night.

~~~~~~

Nate's alarm went off at five am.

Nate woke up at six forty-five am.

Late.

He jumped in the shower, swallowed some aspirin, and ran from his apartment without his keys. Fuck. With no time to deal with the landlord about letting him back in, he reached for his spare key taped on the underneath side of his car.

He was going to be late to school.
♠ ♠ ♠
So the bell just rang at my school, but at least it kind of ends well. He'll be teaching teaching next chapter!

Do you like it??

THANK YOU TO EVERYBODY for reading and subscribing. you made my whole week :D