Status: I am starting this on January 30th. My goal is to have it completed by March 30th. WISH ME LUCK :D

I Don't Want This to Make Things Awkward

August 27th

Within seconds, she was molded against him. Zoe had a split second to make a decision as his lips got closer and closer to hers. She didn't know what had gotten into her.

Nate stopped when he was mere inches away from her. He didn't know what had gotten into him. He had already given himself this lecture, but he knew how different she was from everyone else just from looking at her.

Zoe looked from his eyes to his lips and back again. He noticed, but still didn't make any movement to come closer. So she reached behind his head and pulled his lips to hers. The moment they made contact she knew she couldn't go back.

Nate was surprised. In a good way of course, but part of him wondered what would happen if they got caught. He could go to jail again! The moment they made contact though, he knew he wouldn't stop this. Her lips tasted like strawberry mint and they were so soft against his own. She was moving her mouth in such a way that suggested she wanted more and when she parted her lips, Nate dashed inside with his tongue. When she made a little noise in the back of her throat, he pulled back reluctantly and just looked at her.

Zoe opened her eyes when he pulled back and wondered why he did so. Maybe she wasn't as experienced as he liked girls? When the bell rang again, she realized that they were just making out in a bright classroom where anyone could have seen them. So that's why he pulled back.

"Uhm..." Nate started. He didn't know what exactly to say, but her hands were still linked behind his neck and his around her back.

"Yeah..." Zoe wanted to slap him and kiss him again at the same time. But she settled. "I'll see you later?"

"No. We should talk about this, shouldn't we?" He was trying to get his breathing back to normal and figure out what he wanted when it came to Zoe. "I mean, I'm your teacher Zoe. We have class together every morning. What just happened was-"

"Amazing. Don't ruin it. I don't know what we will do in class, other than be completely normal just like we had never met before. I have to graduate Nate." At this point, Zoe pulled back and walked towards the door. Nate grabbed her hand and pulled her back into his arms for another brief kiss.

"In other words, we'll play it by ear."
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm not sure how I feel about this chapter. I kind of want to go back and switch to first person lol. maybe talk for nate? any feedback on this??

THANK you for all my readers and subscribers :)) and my commenters! you all make me so happy :)))