You're Just A Lonely Star.

I just lost control.

-Aubree-

I woke up in an unfarmilliar bed, under a thick grey blanket. Josh was sleeping half naked on a couch across the room, all his blankets had fallen on the ground. I took a sip of the water sitting on the table beside my bed before I got up and made my way over to Josh. I picked up his blankets off the ground, and placed them on top of him again, just as I was walking away I heard him call me over, I must have woken him up.

I spun around to see him running his hand through his hair, which was even messier than it was yesterday, "Aubree."
"Josh."
He pushed the blanket off of him and sat up, "You didn't have to put the blanket back on me"
"You'd freeze if I didn't"
"Thanks, that was nice of you."
I smiled, and he gestured for me to go sit beside him, so I did, and he pulled me in for a good morning hug, which felt weird, because I had just met yesterday, and Josh had no shirt on, but weird was good. Josh still had my phone from last night, and he turned it on and passed it to me. Three new text messages.
"Is everything going okay?"
"Did you guys.. ya know.."
"When will you be home?? Why aren't you answering me?"
Again, Josh took it upon himself to answer for me, this time checking for my approval, "This is Josh... again, we just woke up, no, we didn't "ya know", and everything is great." I approved, and he sent the message. I noticed I was two hours late for work.
"Shit."
"What's wrong? I can put a shirt on if you want.."
"No, not that. I'm so late for work"
"Aubree, it's Saturday, if I'm correct, you don't have work on the weekends, because the store isn't open on the weekends. Right?"
I sighed and leaned back on Josh, who was kind of comfortable, "Yes, thank god."

-Josh-
I gently lifter up Aubree's chin so that her head was at the same hieght as hers.
WHAT WAS I DOING?
I placed my hand on the back of her neck.
WHY COULDN'T I STOP MYSELF?
I leaned in and kissed her, and she kissed me back. This felt perfect. I couldn't control my thoughts now, both of us wanted more, but neither of us did anything. I pulled away from her, she had her arms wrapped around my neck, and I was supporting her back with my hand.

Aubree was smiling at me.
This was going somewhere. Fast.
♠ ♠ ♠
short, i know.