Status: Some chapters won't fix all the way. Time for a re-write

This Is Just A Bad Dream

Parties

The Markham twins were the most popular boys in school. Every girl wanted to date them and every guy wanted to be them. Victor the oldest (by 2 minutes) had curly long brown hair and dark blue eyes the most perfect bone structure. Rei who is perfectly named "Sex god" had his dark brown hair straightened and instead of having dark blue eyes like his twin his eyes were a greenish yellow with a dark ring making them pop. They were both perfect and any girl who had a chance with them was the luckiest in the world and also hated.

So imagine my surprise at Patrick Remy's mid school party Rei's attention was all on me and that night things were different. Rei was so sweet and smooth after an hour of talking I let him have my virginity. I thought thing were perfect till I woke up with an awful hangover and in bed alone. School that week was like any other day he acted as if I never existed but I expected that I'm not his type. Me in my 5 foot 6 glory, strawberry blonde hair, light blue eyes and 120pounds. He goes for the model cheerleader girls the ones with blonde hair (fake), big boobs, weight nothing at all and open their legs to almost anyone who has a title to their name.

Who knew one party and a drunken sex session would change everything
♠ ♠ ♠
:)