Status: In Progress

You're Pretty From Afar

twenty nine.

I felt a warm body against me, arms wrapped around my waist and soft, warm breath hitting the back of my neck. I slowly began to open my eyes and instantly smiled at where I was. It had been a long time since I had felt this happy and it was only because of one thing. I slowly moved my body to turn to face Josh. His eyes closed with his long eyelashes flickering, his slight stubble covered his cheeks and looked so irresistible. My eyes diverted towards his lips, he was softly biting them as he slept and I had to resist the urge to kiss him. I snuggled into his body further and nestled my head into his chest.

"I saw you checking me out just then," his husky voice broke out.

I grinned as I faced his chest and slowly pulled away to look at his face that was looking down at me with his eyes smiling.

"I wasn't 'checking you out' actually, I was simply looking at your face because I couldn't sleep," I smirked.

"Sure, sure," he grinned but closed his eyes softly, "do I not get a good morning kiss then?"

"Maybe," I teased.

"Well let's change that then..." he brought his face down to mine and pressed his lips against mine passionately, "I've missed this," he said as he pulled away.

"Me too," I smiled sweetly, I hadn't actually realised how much I had actually missed him.

"And I know we've already had this conversation and that we are going to forget about it but I truly am sorry for everything. I want us to start again, I love you so much and I promise I will never, ever hurt you again. You have no idea how much I missed you, how much I hated myself for what happened, I refuse to let you go ever again, I will not make the same mistake twice."

"I'm sorry too Josh, the way I acted was wrong and I should've handled it differently. But I want to forget all that now, I love you too and don't worry because you are not going to lose me Josh, I promise," I smiled.

Neither of us said anything for a while, just lay in a comfortable silence until I got sick of my own thoughts, "So what are we doing today?"

"We, my beautiful girlfriend, are going to do nothing but lay here all day, naked, cuddled up together- watch a movie or two, eat some comfort food and have some mind blowing sex! From this day forward it shall be known as 'Lily and Josh Day'" Josh smiled wildly at me.

"Sounds perfect," I smiled back, snuggling back into him.

"I love you Lily," Josh whispered into my ear.

"I love you too Josh."
♠ ♠ ♠
So here it is, the final chapter!
Thankyou all so much for reading/subscribing/commenting, it means a hell of a lot!
I'm planning on writing the first chapter to my new story Opposites Always Attract this week and uploading before I go away.
Also, I was wondering whether you guys would like to see a third installment of Lily and Josh at some point, or is that too much? Drop me a comment to let me know if this is a good idea or not, I love hearing what you think!