Status: active :)

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger

Chapter 13

"Hey baby." My boyfriend of two years said when his face appeared on my computer screen. I couldn't help but blush a little when I saw that he was shirtless; which showed off his almost perfect abs and California tan.

"Hey Brad, how's Cali treating ya?" I managed to get out after I silently cursed my stupid teenage girl hormones.

"Alright, it's just not the same without you, ya know?" He said with that smile that made me fall for him in the first place.

"I miss you too...soo much." I muttered as my blush deepened. I know that I had mentioned all these bad things about him before, but whenever I am with him, those negative thoughts just disappear.

"So, how's Boston treating ya?" Brad asked. I just shrugged and told him,

"It's better than LA was but I'm having regrets about coming."

"Why?" He asked, his eyes now focusing on something above his own computer screen. I tried not to let his actions bother me as I answered,

"Because I had no idea that it would be so difficult to become accustomed to a whole new environment. Also, it doesn't help that my roommate has these friends that are complete dicks."

"That's nice." He murmured, his whole attention now on whoever or whatever was in his room alongside with him.

"Babe, are you busy? Do you want me to go?" I asked, my voice raised a little in hope to get his attention back. It works because Brad is now looking me in the eyes and saying seriously,

"Yes." And then, before I could get another word in, he got up and left the view of the screen. I sat there to think about what had just happened, my eyes glued to the computer screen, which was still turned on. I was to into my thoughts to really pay attention to the noise that was coming from the speakers.

What was Brad doing?

Those words echoed through my head as a million different scenarios came into my mind. He couldn't be cheating...he has enough decency to not do that to me with a computer camera on and me watching...or I'd like to think that he does. Maybe he just had a group of friends over?

After think about it, that's what I concluded. But, those thoughts were soon washed away as two naked figures piled onto one of the couches that could be seen from my view. Angry tears started to run down my cheeks as I watched my boyfriend openly cheat on me, something that I knew was happening but was too afraid to really admit. I quickly shut my computer off and walked over to my bed, laid down on it, and cried.

I guess the man that I am dating isn't as decent as I thought.

"Why me?" I sobbed out loud as I clung to my favorite stuffed bear that Adam had gotten me for my sixth birthday.

"It's because no one could ever love a girl with one arm." I concluded softly, slowly getting off the bed and towards the shower where my razor would be.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry this was sooo short....hope you liked it anyway!!! please comment!!!

hopefully the Bruins win 2nite! comment please
meaghan