Status: active :)

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger

Chapter 16

White. Everything was white. The grass, the sky, the trees, everything. And I was alone.

"What's going on? Where am I?" I wondered aloud.

"You're at the halfway point between Heaven and Hell." A voice boomed...a voice that sounded a lot like my deceased grandfather.

"What? Why?" My confused voice questioned.

"Avery, tell me this; were you trying to kill yourself?"

"Yes." I said shamefully.

"Do you still want to live? Is a worthless boyfriend ending your life?"

"It wasn't just him. It was...everybody. They just made me feel like I wasn't worth it."

"What happened to the Avery that I know? The Avery that couldn't give two shits on what other people thought?"

"I don't know."

"Well, I want to see that Avery again. Not this one."

"Ok."

"Now, the only question is: do you want to continue your life? Or would you rather end it like you originally planned?" The voice asked. I thought about that. Do I want to continue living? Was it even worth it?

Just as I was about to say my answer, images of family and friends popped into my mind. Images of my life before the accident, how happy I was and how much fun I had. Once again, I opened my mouth to say my answer. But, the reasons on why I wanted to end my life came back into my mind.

"Think about it child. It's your life. Don't make a choice that you'll regret." The voice stated. Thinking about it a little more, I opened my moth to give my answer...one that I hope I won't regret and one that I hope will sit well with the people that I love.
♠ ♠ ♠
and that's it until next week. Hope those two updates will satisfy you all. Please review!!! itll mean the world to me if you did!!! and to everyone who celebrates Easter, have a very happy one and i hope that you enjoy it! PLEASE COMMENT!!! thanks!!!
Happy Easter!!!
-Meaghan