Status: active :)

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger

Chapter 2

"Alright, either you stop staring or you get a foot up your ass!" I shout at all the random bystanders who wouldn't take their eyes off of me. Everyone looked at me in shock before shuffling out of my way as I walked towards my English Lit class that willbe starting in like a minute-and I can't be late again! I started to sprint down the hallway and burst into the classroom with a second to spare.

"You're lucky Ms. McKinley, you've just made it on time. One more tardy and I would've had to kick you out of my class. Now, please take a seat." My teacher, Professor Edwards, said to me sternly. I hung my head low and headed towards my seat in the back of the room, one that made sure no one could turn around and look at me without getting caught. I absolutely hated how people looked at me, how they mocked and made fun of me, and most of all, how they treated me like a was an invalid who couldn't do anything for her own. My parents did it, my friends did it, my BOYFRIEND even did it! And it pisses me off like you wouldn't believe.

"Hey Avery, how's it going?" my friend Sam asked me as we walked out of the room after the class had ended. This is my first yearin college at UCLA. Going here was exactly my choice, but since they offered me a pretty sick scholarship for playing lacrosse, I wasn't allowed to turn it down. But, I don't think that the coaches expected me to get into an accident like I did; an accident that left me without an arm.

"Eh, if ALL THESE DAMN PEOPLE WOULD STOP STARING I would be ten times better." I raised my voice a little to call out all the obnoxious students that were pissing me off even more.

"You'd think that they would get used to it, I mean, they've only been going to school with you since the start of the school year." Sam stated as we both made our way to the lunch hall so we could grab a quick bite to eat before our next class started in about an hour.

"I know, I'm just so sick of it. Sometimes I seriously consider switching schools and going to a place where no one knows who I am." I tell her, realizing for the first time since I've mentioned the idea to my mom a few weeks ago how much I really wanted to do that.

"Avery, you can't do that! You're my only friend here and I don't think that I could survive here without you!" Sam cries. I sigh and say,

"I'm sorry Sam, I really am, but I don't have any clue how I'm gonna survive it out here for another week. Let alone the rest of the school year!"

"But what about Brad? He loves you Aves, you can't just leave him." Sam tries.

"Loves me my ass. He hasn't looked at me the same way since the damn accident. And I have a pretty good feelin that he's fucking one of those sororeity girls behind my back. But, I'm just too naive to admit it or do anything about it." I inform her angrily.

"I'm sorry Avery." Sam mutters quietly. I shrug and just say,

"It wasn't your fault." And then I just ditched her, pulling out my cell phone on the way.
♠ ♠ ♠
well, theres the next part...hope u liked it!!! ill try 2 have another one out tonight...COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE!!!! thanks!!!