dear diary

Real

Dear diary,
I'm so sorry i haven't been writing lately. I just have so much work at the pizza store. So i gotta tell u that i had a dream. I loved it. It was about my closest friend Ali. Ya i didn't have any intentions of having a dream about him but I did. Okay so tomorrow is my saturday school were i volunteer. I hope he's there and no I am not talking about Ali, he lived in Pakistan. This other kid Omar he lived over here and no I am not a whore i just like so many guys and none of them know I do. So i am good. What do you do when you feel that your best friend is jealous of you. I am not saying I am prettier than her but every guy that she likes start to show interest in my, its crazy. I explained to her billions of times but she won't realize that she is pretty just the way she is. Did you know that Selena Gomez's hair is fake. Ewwwww why can't she just be natural..singing songs about true beauty and can't show it herself. Okay maybe that's a bit to much ateast she had the guts to say it i admire that and I love Selena gomez. Well I will update later cause my sisters need to watch pretty little liars. I can't believe their going to reveal A's identity soon, I cant wait! So bye people..gonna update you on my life later.
Love Forever Kinza