Status: Going on hiatus for awhile.

Trapped in a Vile World

Chapter Three

I awoke again, dazed. When my eyes began to focus, I realized I was indoors. It was still fairly dark, but the first rays of sunrise were struggling through the dirty windows on the opposite side of the room shed enough light for me to see the warehouse of a place I was in.

I sat up slowly, and rubbed my head gingerly. I was laying on a worn out, torn up leather couch.

I was so lost.

I tried to remember the events of the last few hours, but I was interrupted by a loud bang coming from the other side of the room. I nearly jumped out of my skin. I squinted and saw the noise had come from a door being slammed open into the metal wall. Male voices echoed around the large room, in what sounded like an argument. As the voices grew closer, I saw two outlines: one was very tall and very slender, the other a bit shorter and a little wider. I was too confused and paralyzed with fear to move. My eyes widened when I saw that the shorter of the two was swinging a bat. My mind raced as I tried to remember if I had grabbed my knife back in the alleyway when I heard it clicking from the other side of the room.

"Shit!" I hissed under my breath, my heart pounding.

The two men froze; they'd probably heard me. I heard my knife click again, and the taller man leaped up and disappeared. I heard a lot of clanking, and when I looked up, my eyes widened: there was a huge maze of pipes that twisted along three-fourths of the height and the entire width of the huge warehouse. I stared up into the pipes, trying to watch the figure climbing so gracefully through the seemingly never ending labyrinth of pipes.

When I returned my attention to the ground, the shorter man was standing maybe a foot away from me, the bat resting across his shoulders. I gasped, my body beginning to tremble. He bent his face closer to me and my heart skipped a beat.

Another spurt of sunshine burst through the grimy windows, glinting off of the mans septum ring, and his two thin lip rings were curved up in the most taunting smirk I'd ever seen. His green eyes glinted with mischievousness glee.

I gasped, staring into those expressive green eyes for the second time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Eyes <3 - http://favim.com/orig/201107/27/a7x-avenged-sevenfold-beautiful-see-those-your-eyes-zacky-v-Favim.com-115080.jpg