Status: Active;;

Last First Kiss Goodbye

Chapter 21

When Tisha flashed her diamond engagement ring to Taylor, I immediately felt sorry for her and hatred towards James and his bitchy fiancé. I just couldn’t believe it, how could James propose to Tisha of all people? I mean can’t he see that Taylor is the best person that could ever walk into his life. I looked up to Cameron and frowned and as if he was reading my mind, he gave my shoulders a light squeeze and nodded.

Taylor looked down as headed towards her bedroom, but I stopped in front of her and pulled her into a big, loving hug. “I’m sorry, love. He doesn’t deserve your tears or your friendship.” I whispered into her ear. She hugged me back tightly and nodded, I knew she was too shocked and upset to say anything. “Let’s go out, just us two so you can go clear your mind.” She nodded and let go of me to go to her room. I sighed, I definitely felt bad for Taylor because she lot her best friend to Tisha. I faced Cameron again, “I hate to do this, but can we cancel our plans for today? I’m going to take Taylor out to cheer her up.” He nodded and kissed me softly, “Don’t worry about it, we can always reschedule. She’s more important right now and needs you right now.” I smiled softly. Cameron was such an understanding guy, that’s why I love him. I pressed my lips to his once again, “Thank you so much Cam.” I said then headed back to my room to change into clothes for the day.

Taylor and I went out to eat at a retro café. I thought this place was kinda weird, but hey whatever these Americans eat at. We were seated and I looked at Taylor, “So you used to eat at this kind of restaurant when you lived in the states?” I asked curiously. She nodded and laughed at me, “I keep forgetting that you never been to America before. I promise you the food is good and it won’t kill you.” I looked at her as we sat down and after we ordered our drinks, “It better be because if I die from food poisoning, your arse is mine.” I joked. She cracked a smile, which made me smile. Our waitress returned with our drinks and took our food order in her note pad.

Once our waitress left again, I looked at Taylor and saw that she was looking at her beverage and sighed. “So tell me. How are you feeling about the whole James and Tisha getting married bullshit?” I asked, hoping she wouldn’t keep her emotions bottled up. “Well if I didn’t hate Tisha so much and maybe if she treated me better, I would be fucking happy for them. Since she’s a total bitch and James is too fucking blind to see that. He thinks I’m the one that treats her like shit, when it’s the opposite and everyone knows that but him. I can’t be friends with someone who let’s their supposed lover treats me like shit. I love him, but I’m just so sick of him and him playing with my emotions. I’m just going to cut him out of my life.” I listened as she spilled her heart out. I felt so bad for her, Taylor didn’t deserve the way James keeps treating her. “The worst part of it all is that I’m so in love with him, that I don’t know how to cut him out of my life.”

By this time, tears were spilling from her eyes down to her cheeks. She was heartbroken and I could feel it. I knew how much she loved James and I was the only one who knew too. “Don’t cry, Taylor. You’re too pretty to cry, love.” She shook her head and stood up, “I’ll be right back. I’m going to the lou to wipe up my smeared makeup.” I nodded and took a sip from my ice tea as she got up and left our table. As I waited for Taylor to return from the lou, my phone began to ring. I grabbed it and saw that it was Cameron that’s calling me. I answered the phone and we talked. He asked me about Taylor to see how she was holding up. He and the guys were so worried about her. I heard Sam yelling at Cam to tell me something and Cam told him to shut the hell up, causing Sam to call him an arse. I couldn’t help but laugh at their antics. I heard footsteps walking towards me. I looked up to see that Taylor had returned. I smiled at her and she returned a small weak one.

‘Are you feeling better?’ I mouthed to her and she nodded. “Is Taylor back yet?” Cameron had asked after he told the guys to shut up. “Yeah, she just returned. Why, what’s up?” I asked. “Put your phone on speaker so you both can hear the news that we have.” I looked at Taylor, “The guys want to tell us some news.” I said and she nodded. I put my phone away from my ear and sat it on the table and pressed speaker phone. “All right you blokes are on speaker phone now. So what’s up?” I asked.

“Well first off, we are finished recording our first album and it will be released in a month,” Cameron announced first. Taylor and I looked at each other and smiled. We were happy for the guys, they were achieving their goals. “That’s great you guys. We are proud of you all.” We both congratulated the guys. “Thanks, loves. We also found out that we will be going on tour a week after the album drops. We’ve made it big time and we couldn’t have done it with out you and Taylor.” Taylor and I cheered for them, in which we were getting lots of stares from the other customers who were eating here. “We’re going to celebrate tonight so be ready to get DRUNK.” Ben shouted to the phone and we just giggled. “All right, we’ll see you guys at home in a few hours.” I said and we said bye before I hung up. I looked up at Taylor and smiled, “Tonight will be a good night for you to get your mind off the two fucktards.” I reassured her and our waitress returned to our table with our meals.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took forever to get this chapter out. I had a writer's block for this story. Anyways, thanks for the comments you guys! You'll are awesome.

Austin.Carlile and I have another co-write that we are writing together. You should check it out.
Repeating Apologies