Status: Active;;

Last First Kiss Goodbye

Chapter 5

Cameron and I arrived at Danny’s apartment for their band practice. He held my hand, with our finger laced together as we walked inside. It was little actions like this that made my heart flutter with butterflies. I guess you can say that I am crushing on Cameron, but he doesn’t have to know that. Cameron led me to the couch that Taylor was sitting on. I sat beside her, with Cameron on the other side of me. I noticed that Danny was smiling at us, but mainly at Taylor. What the fuck?

I nudge Taylor gently, “What is that all about?” I asked her.

She looked at the guys quickly then back to me, “Danny and I fucked,” she said audible enough for me to hear only.

I gave her a knowing look, telling her that she needed to spill the details. “Let’s go to the back room,” she said and got up.

I nodded and told Cameron that I would be right back. I followed behind Taylor until we were in a secluded room. I closed the door behind me, before facing her.

“Alright now spill,” I demanded. I was eager to know what happened.

“All right, all right jeeze. Keep your panties in a bunch will ya,” She chuckled and I rolled my eyes, “All right so this was what happened.”

After Taylor had told me everything that happened, I was shocked. Danny was actually not acting like a dick like he always is? She must be pulling my goddamn leg.

“So that wanker was actually being nice and caring?” I asked bewildered. I still couldn’t believe it, “I mean last night he was a complete dick to me.”

“Yeah he was. I was surprised too, but he isn’t a douche bag all the time. He was there for me unlike James who left me last night to fuck his girlfriend Tisha.” She said as well as she spat Tisha’s name.

I was about to say something else; until someone knocked on the door, to which I said come in. The door opened to reveal Danny shyly walking in. Taylor smiled and I just folded my arms across my chest waiting for him to say something.

“Hey girls, we are about to start practicing if you want to watch us,” He said and smiled genuinely.

“Okay,” Taylor said and I nodded.

She started walking out of the room and I was following behind her until Danny softly grabbed my arm. I looked up at him and gave him a questioning look.

“May I talk to you for a minute?” He asked.

I sighed, “Fine,” I said and he let go of my arm as I folded my arms across my chest again,

“What is it that you want?”

“I want to apologize for saying those horrible things to you last night. I had no right to say any of that to you and I deserved the slap on the face and the coke spill.” Danny explained.

I tapped my foot lightly but sighed again, “How do I know if you are being sincere?” I asked.

“I really do feel like shit for saying it to you. I didn’t think you would get upset, because you tolerate the bullshit that Ben and I say all the time. I know I went to far last night and for that I want to say I’m bloody sorry.” He told me truthfully.

“All right Worsnop, I forgive you. But the next time you cross the line, I won’t forgive you. Now if I were you, I would treat Taylor like a bloody princess, because I would hate for James to kill your arse,” I said and winked before meeting up with Taylor.

Band practice was over and the guys were packing up their equipment, while Taylor and I were in the kitchen just chatting along with each other. I told her my slight crush on Cameron and of course she started to tease me playfully. I rolled my eyes and laughed with her. I felt someone wrapped their arms around my waist and nuzzled their face into my neck. I chuckled and looked to see it was Cameron. Taylor gave me a sly smirk before she left the kitchen to talk to Danny. I lifted Cameron’s face from my neck and turned around to face him.

“Hey there Cam,” I said and tipped toe to kiss his nose gently.

“Hey I’m done packing my shit. Do you want to get something to eat?” He asked and I nodded, “Sweet, let’s go.”

Cameron and I said goodbye to the guys and we got in his car and he drove off to a small restaurant. Once we arrived to the restaurant and was seated, we both ordered fish and chips and ice teas. After we ordered, Cam and I were enjoying everything that was surrounding us. I looked out the window while fiddling with the flower that was in my hair.

“What’s on your mind, love?” Cameron asked and I looked at him with a smile.

“Oh nothing, just thinking about your band practice today,” I said.

“Oh? What about it?” He asked curiously.

“I think that you guys are really talented. Like talented enough to get signed and do tours. I mean sure I don’t really like some of the lyrics or Danny…sometimes, but everything is perfect. Danny’s vocals are beautiful, James tearing up the drums, Sam’s bass slaying, and Ben and yourself shredding the guitars. You guys are just amazing together and I think other people will love you guys’ music.” I told him honestly.

“Thanks love. That means a lot to me. We might have a gig set up pretty soon in a month. We sent the people a demo and now we are just hoping that we will actually get the gig.” He said and took a sip of his ice tea.

“I know you guys are going to get it. You guys are definitely talented,” I reassured him and squeezed his free hand softly.

“You’re the best Ariella,” He said and I chuckled, shaking my head, but he lifted my chin up gently with his calloused fingers “I’m serious babe. You are very special.”

I smiled and nodded before looking down. He lifted up my chin again softly and gave me a soft, quick peck on the lips. “I mean it Ariella,” He said and then our waiter came back with our meals.

Cameron and I had finished eating and we were walking up to the door of my apartment. Cameron took out his copy of my house key and unlocked the door, opening wide enough for me to enter. I faced him and smiled.

“You want to stay here for a while?” I asked him. I didn’t want him to go just yet. I loved spending time with Cameron.

“Yeah sure, your apartment is more entertaining than mine anyways,” He said stepped inside my flat and closed the door behind him.

“Make yourself comfortable. I’m going to change into something comfortable,” I said and started walking to my room.

Cameron nodded and sat on the couch and turned on the television. I opened my closet and picked out a pair of shorts and another t-shirt of Cameron and put those on before meeting back up with him in the living room. When I returned, Cameron had my play station 3 set up and had Call of Duty: Black Ops running. I rolled my eyes and sat next to him, grabbing the controller in front of me. He turned around and smiled at me.

“Are you ready to get destroyed?” He challenged.

I scoffed, “I think it’s going to be you who’s going down.”

He smirked and started versus mode. I returned the smirk and we started our match.
I had my character find Cameron’s character and I began to aim my gun to shoot him. As I was about to press the shoot trigger button, my character died because something exploded. I looked at the replay and saw that Cameron used the little robot car to find me and self-destructed, which ended the game, making him win.

“Damn it Cameron, you can’t do that, you cheater.” I huffed.

“Says who?” He chuckled and put his controller down.
I pushed him gently, to which he returned the shove. We kept doing that until we were pretty much were play wrestling. Cameron pinned me against the floor and smirked.

“I win,” He chanted proudly, making me roll my eyes.

“Yeah, yeah.”

Cameron smirked, but he kept me pinned to the carpet. We were looking at each other. I had taken a good look at his appearance. His long chocolate hair and light brown eyes that I always loved. The shining metal of his snakebites and his plugs always intrigued me. Cameron was definitely good looking and he was a sweetheart. That’s why I loved him.

“Ariella, you know that you’re gorgeous, right?”

I shrugged then looked away. I didn't really like my appearance that much.

“Ari, you’re gorgeous and don’t let anyone say otherwise,” He said and caressed my cheek.

I smiled and was about to say something, but I was cut off when I felt Cameron lips on mine and he began kissing me. I mean yeah we have kissed before, but this time it was more passionate than our friendly pecks. It didn’t click to me that he was kissing me until he began to pull away, but I captured his lips back into the kiss. I ran my fingers through his dark brown locks while his hands rubbed my sides. The kiss started to get more heated and he started kissing down my neck until he found my sweet spot, which a soft moan escaped my lips. His lips traced back to mines and he gave me one more kiss before pulling away for air.

“Wow…” We both said breathlessly. I couldn’t believe that I had made out with Cameron, my best friend. I never thought we would end up doing this. I always thought I was like a sister to him.

Cameron got off of me and stood up, helping me up in the process. He continued to hold my hand as he led us to my bedroom, where we continued our passionate kissing session.
♠ ♠ ♠
So what do you guys think?
I want to thank StayYoungForever for commenting on our story.
Don't be a silent reader, more comments = faster updates
<3