Status: Active;;

Last First Kiss Goodbye

Chapter 9

Taylor had left Danny’s apartment because of that Tisha-bitch, who James was unfortunately dating. I still couldn’t believe that he didn’t let Taylor give her side of the story, which I would have been gladly able to back her up if she needed it. I texted Taylor, seeing if she wanted me to come over and keep her company, but she told me she wanted to be alone for a bit. So that had left me to sit next to the bitch.
Cameron and Sam sat beside me, talking amongst each other, while Ben and Danny were outside scolding at James, for the way he was treated Taylor. Tisha was texting on her phone, not paying attention to us. I looked at Cameron and grabbed his left hand, lacing our fingers together. He smiled at me and pulled me onto his lap and kissed my cheek, before he licked my neck playfully. I squealed softly when he did that, causing him and Sam to chuckle.
“You guys are cute together. It was about damn time you guys started dating,” Sam said and took a swig from his beer bottle.
“Hush up Sa,” Cameron joked but then smiled at me, “I’m glad we’re dating too. Ariella is just an amazing yet beautiful girl. And not only that, but she is my girl.”
I blushed and looked away from him. Cameron was just being too sweet. Then, again, he’s always this sweet when it comes to me. He lifted my chin with his index finger and gave me a soft kiss against my lips which I gave him a kiss in return.
“Now that you have Cameron wrapped around your finger, him and I can’t have our sexy bromance anymore,” Sam faked pouted.
“Aww Sam baby, we can still have our romance, we can have three-some love so there’s enough of me for you two to have.” Cameron said and kissed Sam’s cheek, making him and I both laugh.
Tisha scoffed and rolled her eyes at us. I didn’t see what her problem was, but we just ignored her. Soon Ben, Danny, and James came back inside the flat. Danny announced that practice would still go on since they have to practice their asses off for their gig on Saturday. Sam got off the couch, attending to his bass. Cameron gave my hand a gentle squeeze as he kissed my cheek, before getting up to practice.
Once the guys had gotten their equipment set up, Danny spoke into his mic and signaled the guys to start playing. Four songs later, Danny announced the next song was going to be“If You Can’t Ride Two Horses At Once…You Should Get Out of the Circus”. I smiled when they started playing. It was definitely my favorite song by them, so I began to sing and lightly scream the lyrics with Danny.
They said this could never happen
They said we could never be
Are you telling me you listened

I was meant to make you smile
I was meant to make you shine…


I was singing until I heard Tisha speak, but I didn’t catch what she said, so I stopped and looked up to her.

“Did you say something?” I asked curiously.

“Yeah I did. I said Cameron deserves someone better than you. I don’t get what he sees in you. I mean look at you, you’re not even good looking at all,” She said to me bluntly.

I sighed and looked down, trying to ignore her. I had low self esteem and I was trying not to let her get to me nor cause a scene that would interrupt the guys’ band practice. I tried to focus on the guys, but Tisha spoke again.

“It’s obvious that he’s using you. I mean who would want to date a girl who dresses like she goes shopping at a thrift store.” She taunted.

I looked at my apparel. I was wearing a black spaghetti strap tank top, under one of Cameron’s jacket that I stole from him, grey skinny jeans that has some doodles with a black sharpie, and my black and white vans. I didn’t see any problems with my attire, because I thought I looked pretty decent. I also didn’t believe that Cameron was using me, I mean I know him better than anyone in this room, he’s not that type of guy.

“And hon, you need to lose some weight. Being obese isn’t attractive,” Tisha said and crossed her legs, looking innocent.

That last comment was the last straw. I didn’t want to cause a scene, but what she said to me had crossed the line.

“You’re a bitch! I now know why Taylor doesn’t like you. You are so fucking rude. I know I’m not the most attractive girl in the world, but you didn’t have to bring up my weight,” I screamed at her.

The guys had stopped playing once they saw me near Tisha’s face, screaming at her. They didn’t know what was going on.

“I’m not being rude. I’m just stating the truth. I mean look at yourself, you’re fat. If you want Cameron to be all heads over heels for you, you need to lose weight and fast…and you might want to stop cutting,” She said and as she grabbed my arms, showing off some of thee ugly scars I had.

The guys gasped in shock, except for James though. I yanked my arm out of her grip, as a few tears had slipped from my eyes. None of the guys had seen me cry before, except for Cameron, who had seen me go through so much shit in the past.

“Fuck off bitch. You don’t know me at all, but since you seem like you do, then you should know that I have struggled with weight issues and that it’s girls like you that made me cut in the first place,” I said and grabbed my bag and rushed out the door.

“Ariella love, just ignore her,” Cameron said and had tried to stop me, by wrapping his arms around my waist. I pushed myself away him and left the apartment, getting away from Tisha and everyone. I didn’t want them to see me cry. I slammed the door shut and ran to my flat.

Once I arrived to my flat, I went to my room and looked at myself in the tall mirror that hung behind my door. I looked horrible since my make up was ruined because of the tears. I lifted my shirt up and looked at the scars that were across my stomach that read “Ugly Fat Cow.” More tears began to fall and I put my shirt down, before lying in my bed. I snuggled into the covers and silently cried myself to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yo! I got so emotional in this chapter. But I added some Sameron lovin' into this chapter lol!
Anyways keep commenting! we love the feedback and we love you!!!!!