Status: All done!

He's Changed

Chapter One

They met during their second year in high school and everybody knew them as a couple. Alex and Destiny. They were never seen apart but were often accompanied by Alex's mates; Ed, Ali, Dan and Dan's brother Teddy.

'Hands to yourself, Mr. Smith,' the teachers would warn as they walked past a boyfriend who was a little over amorous with his girlfriend, but Alex and Destiny would simply recieve sweet smiles.

That's the way it was all through high school.

Alex and his aforementioned best mates started a band while still in high school and Destiny would always go along to rehearsals and watch.

'What's up, Lexi?' she asked when they had finished a run through of their new song.

'Something doesn't sound right,' he said thoughtfully. 'Dezzy, does that chorus harmony sound right?'

'Sounds fine to me,' she said. 'But if you don't like it, Dan could add a higher line to counteract your bass harmony,' she suggested.

'Dan?' asked Alex.

'I'll see what I can do,' he replied, twirling his drum sticks between his fingers.

'Great, let's go again.'

Everyone knew this band was gonna go some where. The guys were all so ambitious and Alex had dreamt of a career in music since he was tiny. He was the kind of guy who would stand in his room, strumming his guitar and sing his heart out as if he were the lead singer of Green Day and the whole of Wembley Stadium were watching him.

On their leavers day, there was a slight air of sadness hanging around them though, as Destiny was staying on to complete A-Levels and hoped to go on to become a sound tech or music producer.

'I'm gonna miss you Dezzy,' said Alex as they all lay sunbathing on the school field.

'No you're not. We're gonna stay in contact and see each other and then I'm gonna produce on of your albums! Just promise me one thing.'

'Anything.'

'Don't change.'

'I promise.'
♠ ♠ ♠
This is just a kinda introduction and will get more interesting! This is only gonna be a short story, too.

Thanks for reading,
Jen xx