Status: Two-shot

House of Wolves

2/2

Frank's P.O.V

-At 6:55pm in front of the Vengeance mansion-

"You guys got everything ready?" Zacky asked adjusting his costume.

Everyone nodded and I said "I was born ready." With a smirk on my face.

"Let's go inside and get ready." Andy said and walked inside the mansion with the guys right behind him.

I waited for about 5 minuets when Matt walked up the dirt path that lead to the mansion.

"I though you would chicken out, Pansy." Matt said walking past me.

"If I wouldn't show up you would win." I said and walked up to him.

He pushed open the huge and heavy looking wooden doors and walked inside with me hot on his heels.

"Don't walk so close to me, Pansy." He said and pushed me away.

"Just making sure you're not gonna lock em outside and cheat your way to victory." I replied and tried to push him but he didn't move an inch.

"Nice try, shorty." He said laughing.

I then heard the floor and a loud crash coming from upstairs. Matt jumped a bit and looked around the room with huge eyes.

"Did you hear that?" He asked.

"Hear what?" I answered with a question.

"The crash!" He almost screeched.

"It was probably a door slamming shut or something like that." I said.

"No, it sounded like something breaking. Go and check upstairs." He said pushing me towards the stairs.

"Who's the pansy now?" I asked and went upstairs.

I tried to open the first door but it was locked. I then moved to the next one, but the door knob was missing. I moved to the third door and it was already open a bit, I looked inside and came face to face with a huge hairy spider. I screamed and ran downstairs jumping into Matt's arms and screaming screeching "SPIDER!" over and over again.

He simply threw me on the ground and glared at me saying "thank you very much, now my right ear is ringing."

"You're welcome." I replied and stood up.

"Now go back upstairs, if there's some psycho killer here it won't be such a shame if he killed you." He said pushing me towards the stairs again.

I went back upstairs and went straight to the fourth door, opened it and looked inside. IN there I saw a lot of scattered animal skeletons. I went inside and picked up what looked to be a wolves skull and somehow stuffed it in my bag saying "this might come in handy some day." and then picked up a cat's skull and stuffed it in my bag too. I went out of the room, closed the door and went to the next door but it was locked too. I then tried the sixth door and it was already open. I looked inside and saw all different kinds of knives, swords, axes and so on. "Epic." I muttered under my breath closing the door and going back downstairs.

"There's nothing here." I said walking down the stairs and standing in front of Matt.

He was about to say something but his face turned ghost white, his eyes got huge and he opened and closed his mouth a couple of times like a fish out of water. He then slowly started to back away from me.

"What is it?" I asked.

"There's something behind you." He said barley above a whisper.

I turned around and saw one of the guys in their were-dragon costume, it was probably Jimmy. I then heard Matt scream something and fast footsteps leaving the mansion. After he was a good hundred meters away from the house I burst out laughing.

"Good job guys." I said.

"Um...we weren't....doing anything." I heard Gerard say from behind me.

I turned around and saw all of the guys there half in the costumes. Only Gerard was fully in his costume.

"If you guys are there...then who's this?" I asked squeaking in the end.

I turned back around and looked up at the REAL were-dragon. He looked down at me and gave me a sick and twisted grin. I screamed as loud as I could and ran out of the mansion hearing the guys all follow me.

Switch's P.O.V

I looked as the humans ran out of my mansion screaming and said "and I was just trying to be nice for once." And pouted.

"You know how easily humans get scared. Don't take it personally." Shadow said as he came up to me and put his paw on my shoulder.

"It just annoys me that they think we'll kill them." I said shrugging.

"Same here." Shadow said sighing. "You in for a game of COD?" He then asked.

"Sure." I said and went to the basement.

-Next day in school-

Brian's P.O.V

"What's up with the shirt?" I asked Matt as i sat down next to him on the bus.

"I lost the bet." He murmured more to himself then anything else.

"Pink ain't your color, dude." I said and turned on my iPod. "Even though it's the new black." I said laughing and remembering my drunken talk about 'pink being the new black'.

"I hope no one saw it. And if Iero tells anyone about it I'm gonna skin him alive." he then said.

"Cruel dude." I said. "How come you're not calling him Pansy anymore?" I then asked.

"I'M the pansy from now on." He said. "And don't you dare to laugh, Haner. Or else I'm gonna skin you alive too." He then added glaring at me.

"OK dude, whatever floats your boat." I said and turned up the music on my iPod.

-Lunch time-

"So you're saying the were-dragon WAS real?" I asked Jimmy across the lunch table.

"Yeah. Flesh, blood, bones, fur and all." He replied. "I swear I was never running faster in my life, Johnny and Frank literally zipped past me."

And all of the sudden his face went way paler then usual, his icy blue eyes got huge as saucers and closed and opened his mouth a couple of times.

"What is it now?" I asked and turned around and saw the exact same were-dragon that I saw yesterday in the mansion.

I and Jimmy both screamed at the same time and ran out of the school like baths out of hell.

Switch's P.O.V

"Humans." I muttered under my breath but it came out more like a grovel. "I'm just trying to prove we're not all psycho killers, but no. They think we're all the same." I said to myself as I walked out of school.
♠ ♠ ♠
part two

i wrote all of this when i was sick and in school, if i would post it as a one-shot it would be a long one

comments please?