"Never."

Chapter 5

(Abby P.O.V) After 20 minutes on the treadmill we decided to quit for the day so we headed down to the Cafe that Jon mentioned. "Wow this place is really nice." "Yeah. They just built it about a year ago." "Its really nice." We walked inside and found ourselves a nice table in front. I just hope this isn't to awkward. But how can it be? It's just lunch.

"So Abby, what are you gonna have?" "Umm probably just a chicken salad. I don't want anything big right now. What about you?" "Im gonna get a BLT and maybe some fries. And a coke." I laughed. "What?" He asked cracking a smile. "Jon we're in a Cafe, they don't have that here." "Oh yeah. Damn i have my tastebuds all ready for that." "Are you sure you've been here before?" I asked while continuing to laugh at him. "Yeah. But only to buy a bottle of water." "Wow. We can go to McDonalds if you want." "Nah, i think im gonna go home and make one." I gave him the 'are you serious face?'. "What Abby?" "Jon, you can't cook." "Don't rub it in." He said laughing. "Come on. Let's go home and i'll make you a BLT." "Really?" "Yes, let's go." I smlied. We got up and started to make our way out until an old friend stopped me. "Abby?" I turned around. "Karen?" She ran up to me and gave me a hug. I smiled awkwardly and pulled her off of me. "Wow Abby you look so good." "Thanks." "Where's Chris?" "He's-" She gasped when she looked at Jon. "Oh no. You guys didn't seperate did you. Oh you guys were so cute together." "Karen no-" "But then again you lucked up on another hunk. You are very sexy hun." "Um thank you but-" "So are you guys gonna have any kids? I bet you have some right in the car huh?" She laughed. "Karen!" She stopped talking for the first time in her life. "Look this is my brother-in-law. I'm still married to Chris. No we don't have any kids yet. You talk way to much. And we have to go. See ya later. Come on Jon."

We got in the car and started on our way home. "Wow Abby, i've never heard you snap like that." "That wasn't really what i call snapping. Karen has always been annoying as hell. She was like of one those girls that follow you no matter where you went. I wanted to transfer colleges because of her annoying ass." He just laughed. "Your still gonna make my BLT right?" I looked at him and smiled. "Sure." "Awesome."

When we walked in the house to our surprise Cassie was home. She was at the computer writing something. "Hey sweetie." Jon said as he walked over to her. She turned around. "Hey guys." I waved. "What are you doing here?" "I got off early. My robbery client never showed. I still get paid so i don't really care." "Cool." I walked in the kitchen and started to prepare his sandwich. "Yeah. Where have you guys been?" "At the gym. It was 'Bring a Friend Day' so i decided to bring Abby." "Oh how nice. Abby's never been to the gym." "It showed." They both laughed. "Ha!" I said sarcastically interrupting their laughter. Cassie gave me a weird uncomfortable look. "Anyway Jon i didn't have lunch yet. I wanted us to go together."

Jon looked at me then back at her. "Sure." "Okay. Let's go." She got up and grabbed her purse and keys. "Later Abby." Jon looked back at me and mumbled 'i'm sorry' as she pulled him out the door. "No freakin' problem." I looked down at the sandwich I just made. "Now what the hell am I gonna do with this." I shook my head as I wrapped it up and placed it in the fridge. I walked back to my room and laid down. "Damn I need to go back to work."