You Only Live Once

one

Drugs and alcohol have alway been a big part of my life living party after party. I guess you could say I lived the rock star life. Ever since my brothers band got famous I started to party a lot more. People would buy my drinks for me all the time. Life was pretty decent.
I didn't have a place of my own since I'm usually to drunk to comprehend things. Living with my mom and dad has become more like hell for all of us. They constantly yell at me for almost everything and I yell at them back. I really have no patience for anything or anyone. They have never kicked me out of the house before but they do get close to. Today was that exception.
My mom finally told me that I can't live there anymore in my lifestyle that I have been living. She called my brother up and told him that I have to go on tour with him and the band. I love them but I think my mother and father made the wrong decision.
I threw all my clothes in my bag not caring what I packed. It didn't take a long time to get everything packed and into the cab my dad called for. It was a long ride from the house to the airport, not enough time to catch some sleep though. Once we pulled up I lugged my bags with me.

"One ticket to New York please." I said trying to act sober. She rang up the bags and the ticket. I gave her my card letting her ring everything up. I made my way through security with no problem and still had time left. I went to the Starbucks that was there getting some coffee. I sat down texting my brother that I made it to the airport and gave the estimated time. Once the flight boarded I buckled up and watched everything outside the window.
When we pulled into New York I turned my phone on and texted him that I just got dropped off. I got off the plane and went straight to baggage claim where I waited for my bags.
If you wanna be my lover you gotta get with my friends
I answered my phone to my brothers ringtone.

"Hey sis I just pulled up where are you at?" He said I could hear the people pass by him. The airport is actually busy for midnight.

"Baggage claim fourth one on your left." I said watching the bags go through.

"Okay I'll be there in a second." I hung up putting my phone back in my purse. As I bent down to get my smallest bag I heard someone whistle at me since I'm still in my dress from the club. I slipped up my middle finger not caring who saw it. I looked at my nails noticing I need to get new ones.

"Emmy!" I turned around and saw my brother. I smiled and stumbled over to him hugging him.

"Hey." I said dragging out the 'y'. He helped me with the rest of my bags to the cab. Sometimes helping me when I'm about to fall. Once we got in the cab I cuddled up with Matt resting my head on his shoulder.

"What's with you Emmy? When mom called I never heard her so furious before." He said after telling the can where to go.

"Fuck I don't know." I said putting my purse on my lap.

"What did you do?" He asked.

"I don't even know. I just came home after a party and she yelled at me and told me I'm going to be with you. She told me to pack and go to New York." I said playing with the lace on my dress.

"Alright. Well when we get on the bus I have some leftovers that I saved for you." He said putting my hair out of my face.

"Your such a good brother." After that the rest of the ride was quiet. When we pulled up to the bus Matt took my bags as I stumbled to the door. I hopped in noticing everyone staring at me.

"Hi boys!" I said going to the take out box with my name on it. I plopped on the couch with Jack eating some. I wasn't really hungry but oh well. It's food. After finishing it up then throwing it away.

"Jack can we cuddle?" I asked pulling him up slurring my words.

"Sure!" He said happily pulling me to his bed. I slipped off my heels and slip into his bunk. He got in after cuddling me. As soon as he wrapped his arms around me I was out for the night.
♠ ♠ ♠
***