Status: In progress

The Story Of Hope

Hopes Life in a nutshell

From the day Hope was born she was always told how she would make a difference. How she would save lives and be a hero. Her father Ferlin had no hope no will to live. He felt as if he lost all that mattered. He cared of nothing other then money, he didn’t care about his own child, his flesh and blood. Hope was left with her mother and grandmother. By the time she was 5 her mother had told her about her father and from that day she said “I will help the town. I will make it all better. I promise mommy”. By the time she was 7 Her mother thought she was old enough to learn the ways of a witch, to do as she once did, Hope took the teaching with great pride she used everything she knew to protect her family. Her mother was greatful, Hope used everything she was taught. When Hope turned 11 Her grandmother Shaniqua grew very sick, Hope and her mother Grace did everything they could. They did spell after spell just to see her strong but poor Shaniqua could barley speak. Then the day come where Shaniqua passed on, Hope and grace very upset but they knew they needed to move on. Days after it was hard to think of living but they made everyday like it was their last. Grace decided it was time for Hope to go to school for she did not have the wisdom of Shaniqua, Hope started school, but was not treated as one this made her days go longer and longer, she would go to school and help her mother around the house. When hope turnd 15 she knew that she was falling behind on her promises but by this time she had very close friends that also did magic or that wanted to help her through everything. She explained to then what she has wanted to do. Many of then where there for her and said they would be there to the end. This started the new chapter of her life.