Status: I was seriously almost asleep when this came to me :D

The World Unseen

Unsweet Sixteen

It was the day before my sixteenth birthday and I wasn't all that excited. "Alice! get up! we need to go shopping for the party tomorrow!" My mother yelled from down stairs. I grumbled and rolled over in my bed,covering my head with a pillow.

"You know..hiding yourself away in this room isn't going to solve anything"A familer voice spoke in my room,I groaned and peeked from under my pillow at the male ghost--yes that's right Ghost--that was standing at the end of my bed.

"Jason! Do you ever leave?" I muttered as I finally sighed in defeat and slid from under my covers,pulling my slippers on as he chuckled. Jason was a ghost around my age now that's been following me for the last two years.

" Sometimes...when your sleeping or showering" he said with a smile before appearing next to me as I peered into my closet "Ooh! where that one!" he said,pointing at the skinny jeans and cute top outfit I had set out on hangers.in case you haven't realize...he's gay.

I might as well tell you what's going on here,since your already wondering.what the hell is going on. sigh When I was ten years old,I saw my grandmother and not the one that pinches your cheeks and gives you that weirdo baby talk but the one you can see right through and watch the lamp behind her be turned on.

That's right. I see ghosts,I can talk with them as well. I never realized just how powerful my gifts were until I met Jason,who's taught me a lot about ghosts.

"Alice? Do you plan to sit there all day in silence or are you going to finish getting dress and go shut your mother up?"Jason spoke,poking me in the side. I grumbled and pushed him. Oh yea and we can touch each other too weirdly enough. Jason says that he's never heard of anyone like me able to do that..except me.

I glared at him and pushed him through a wall before I continued to get dressed,slipping on my favorite shoes then heading downstairs to join my normal family for dinner.

"Morning mom,dad" I said,sliding into my normal chair and covering my plate with food. I wasn't afraid to eat,five foot six and only a hundred and twenty pounds,I haven't gained a pound in a year and my mother tells me I eat like a cow.

"Morning,how did you sleep?" my mom asked,looking up from her plate to me. I nodded my head,telling her I slept alright before standing and walking to the sink.

Time Elapse

I stared out the window as my mother drove us across town and into another city,the bigger one with the larger mall for shopping. I groaned inwardly only to jump when Jason's voice sounded through my earphones.

"Why so sad? I thought you liked shopping?" he spoke. I grumbled and ignored him,unable to respond to his question with my mother sitting right beside me.

My parents didn't know about my gifts,though I'm sure they were catching on--with how I still talk to myself a lot because Jason's around all the time.

Once my mother pulled into the parking lot,I climbed out and looked at her "Hot topic and Spencers only!..unless I say otherwise" I said pointing a finger at my mother who only laughed and nodded,walking towards the double doors that lead inside.

Once there I could talk with Jason quietly,everyone else around us unable to hear. More so my mother then anyone else. "You know I hate shopping Jason" I grumbled as he walked beside me,merely walking through people.

"You hate shopping with your mother..not with me or your friends" he smirked,making me want to punch him. I heard my mother call and point to a girly looking store,causing me to groan loudly. this was going to be a long long day
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment and tell me what you think. Thank you! :D