Status: I was seriously almost asleep when this came to me :D

The World Unseen

At least I have a Car

After everyone left,my parents finally let me go outside where I found my dream car sitting in the drive way. "Oh hell yea!" I exclaimed and ran over,hugging it the best I could before hugging my parents,thanking them over and over again.

"Here's the deal. We got you the permit to drive to school so we don't have to take you anymore but you need to pay for your own gas..since you have a job that won't be a problem" My father said. I nodded and hugged them both before grabbing the key and climbing inside it.

I turned on the engine and pulled out of the drive way and headed down the street before turning onto the highway,heading towards a friends house. Jason appeared in the seat beside me and looked around "Nice car" he smiled.

I giggled happily "I know! I love it!"I said happily as I drove down the road. I was so glad that I was able to drive now without a parent in the car with me. "You know that you can't talk to me when I'm at Kourtney's house" I told him.

Jason nodded his head and leaned back in the seat,staring out the window as everything flew past us.

Time Elapse

I pulled into the driveway and parked the car,hurrying out and running up to the door and bursting through it "I have a car!" I exclaimed happily. Kourtney ran down the hall and tackled me.

"Wooo! Lets go shopping" She cheered happily before helping me stand up. I laughed and nodded,tossing her shoes at her before running back out to the car.

I saw Jason in the back seat with a grin on his face,staring at the boy across the street,I randomly threw my bag back there,hitting him in the chest "Oww!" he groaned.

I laughed and pulled from the driveway,heading to the mall with Kourtney,picking others up along the way.

Time Elapse

I found a parking spot at the mall and we all climbed out of my car,I made sure it was locked before we all headed inside.

"Hey,How about we check out that new clothing store at the other end?" Our friend Heather said. Kourtney and I looked at her and nodded

"Sure! sounds fun!" I said,taking their arms and pulling them towards the other side of the mall. "I'm so happy I got a car,we can finally do shopping and everything with our parents having to drive us everywhere" I sighed.

"I agree! but we promise to pitch in for gas Alice" Kourtney smiled,Heather nodded as well. I smiled and hugged them both tightly.

As we shopped through the mall,buying new cloths and shoes. For once in my life,I didn't pay attention to the ghosts following me around. Except for Jason who was making goo goo eyes at every cute guy that past.